Tony Xia (no longer involved with AVFC)

Vancvillan

1 hour ago, sexbelowsound said:

Makes no difference to me what he tweets.

Agree, I don't understand what he tweets half the time anyway. I'm still not entirely convinced it's not a parody account.

2 minutes ago, jon_c said:

I'm still not entirely convinced it's not a parody account.

The blue tick, man.  The blue tick. He's verified.

6f8a7a76ad6442d0708b6dbf970d06a6.png

• Like 3

His tweeting doesn't bother me too much either, I quite like his openess.

After the embarrasments of the last five years (and there have been plenty of them), I have developed a thicker skin about Villa related stuff. His tweets although some are a little cringeworthy don't bother me too much. He has a long way to go to top some of the things that have happened to us in the last five years. These tweets do not come anywhere near some of the tonkings/dismal displays/player behaviour/last season as a whole and almost constant drudgery of those years.

• Like 4

If we end up winning the league, qualifying for the CL and then winning the CL and then winning the league...then I think he will be okay on the twittersphere.

If things don't go that well...he is going to receive a lot of shit.

Good luck Tony.

19 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

3 or 4 gone by the end of the week he said. Now on Thursday with 0 out, not looking good :(

Yeah and Pete Colley said we would have some "big news" in next 48hrs and that was on Saturday! 

Bottom line is don't believe anybody talking about Villa even if it's the bleeding owner. 

Better yet don't invest an ounce of emotional energy into the team it'll only end up crushing you.

Except if it's within the 90mins of course when resistance is literally futile and no matter how much you don't care you still end up bouncing of the walls/slashing your wrists depending on the natural ebb and flow of the game. 

Everything outside of that though. Ninja calm or a life of frustration. 

• Like 3

I dont have Twitter so apart from all the hooting and hollering on here i have no idea what Tony is tweeting nor do i care. Randy was too quiet, Tony is too loud.... maybe us fans are just so miserably depressed that we cant be satisfied. Kinda like when i tell my 3 year old its bath time, she spends more time cracking it than the actual bath takes. 

53 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

3 or 4 gone by the end of the week he said. Now on Thursday with 0 out, not looking good :(

Guzan virtually gone, Gana having a medical, Celtic making another bid for Sinclair

Is that not 3? Maybe a couple of transfers have hit a snag somewhere, which might refer to Xia's latest tweets about being angry.

Edited by sidcowans21

6 minutes ago, sidcowans21 said:

Guzan virtually gone, Gana having a medical, Celtic making another bid for Sinclair

Is that not 3? Maybe a couple of transfers have hit a snag somewhere, which might refer to Xia's latest tweets about being angry.

Yes, I make that 3 out, as Tony said a few days ago was the plan for this week. Then incomings!

• Like 1

Â