Season Tickets 2016/17

lmarsha_926

4 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

£4-£5 per home game for the ticket would be incredible :D

If it was £5 per game even I would be tempted to start going again :lol:

I'm sorry to break it to you DDID, but the Upper Holte is better than the Lower Holte ;)

I haven't renewed yet. But I will when I get paid this month. I had toyed with the idea of buying two tickets so I have an extra for my gf or mates, as@paddywhack is being a giant buffoon and not renewing, but I've changed my mind and I'll just get the one!

I was waiting for something to properly happen with the takeover before renewing however just had a look and noticed my ticket now appears to be in the economy area so gone down to £325?!

I know they increased the area but does anybody know what counts as economy now like rows etc? I'm in the Lower Holte in L5 but cannot see anything which says what is the economy area. 

1 hour ago, cyrusr said:

I was waiting for something to properly happen with the takeover before renewing however just had a look and noticed my ticket now appears to be in the economy area so gone down to £325?!

I know they increased the area but does anybody know what counts as economy now like rows etc? I'm in the Lower Holte in L5 but cannot see anything which says what is the economy area. 

I'm in L4 and unless it's changed its the first 6 rows A-F

1 hour ago, dotcomsimon said:

I'm in L4 and unless it's changed its the first 6 rows A-F

That's what I mean - I'm row L and that's what it said it was! Given that I now have a reduction of £190 for the same seat I have just renewed! Bring on Burton! :D

Just got one for next season! Its a bit scary blowing that amount in one go but with the takeover I feel like I want to play a small part in the new era for the villa. Got one of those value ones which in fairness with 23 and maybe 24 games is quite decent value. If we win more than 2 games that is. Bring it on.

Give it a couple more weeks then Randy comes out with another drug induced statment which reads hahaha fooled you.... Everyone was in on it. I am happy to unvail Alex Mcleish as the new manager..... Enjoy the season

That would never happen but what if .... [emoji1]

17 minutes ago, limpid said:

Fair cop. I've been hunting it every year for over 20 years now.

lol, in all seriousness though...I hope new ownership does bring through some extra gate receipts. I know a lot were staying away because of Lerner, but if we have a good crowd down there it will be daunting to the other chump players of the league as it'll be one of the biggest stadiums down there.  If not the biggest?

Â