Season Tickets 2016/17

lmarsha_926

Has anybody else had any problems renewing online?! got a text today that tomorrows the last day for the 9 months interest free so went to do it tonight and it's saying it doesn't recognise my email address?

So I made a new account and it won't let me put a reference number in or anything so I can't click on my actual seat as it's obviously blacked out. Anyone else had this issue? I might have used a different email address that I can't remember but does anyone know how I could find it?

3 hours ago, Neil said:

lol, in all seriousness though...I hope new ownership does bring through some extra gate receipts. I know a lot were staying away because of Lerner, but if we have a good crowd down there it will be daunting to the other chump players of the league as it'll be one of the biggest stadiums down there.  If not the biggest?

Newcastle. 

10 hours ago, avfcwills10 said:

Has anybody else had any problems renewing online?! got a text today that tomorrows the last day for the 9 months interest free so went to do it tonight and it's saying it doesn't recognise my email address?

So I made a new account and it won't let me put a reference number in or anything so I can't click on my actual seat as it's obviously blacked out. Anyone else had this issue? I might have used a different email address that I can't remember but does anyone know how I could find it?

I tried on weds evening and couldn't log on, I asked for a password reset but nothing came through. Went on during the day yesterday and a reset the password, came through straight away. Knowing the ineptitude of the villa media, the password reset probably needs someone in the office to press a button...So my advice would be to try during office hours... However, I couldn't get interest free 9 months....

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Neil said:

Then villa 2nd, surely?

I think Hillsborough and Elland Road will have bigger capacities with the Upper Trinity closed. I'm not exactly sure what the Villa Park capacity will be this season, though.

3 minutes ago, mikeyp102 said:

I tried on weds evening and couldn't log on, I asked for a password reset but nothing came through. Went on during the day yesterday and a reset the password, came through straight away. Knowing the ineptitude of the villa media, the password reset probably needs someone in the office to press a button...So my advice would be to try during office hours... However, I couldn't get interest free 9 months....

Thank you

Just now, hogso said:

I think Hillsborough and Elland Road will have bigger capacities with the Upper Trinity closed. I'm not exactly sure what the Villa Park capacity will be this season, though.

If things go OK and crowds go up i could see Xia reversing that decision at some point.

Not renewing. It was always a tall order for me the raise the cash - I would have if I was enthused by the managerial appt. But IMO we are going down the path trodden by Houllier, Garde, - Can't see it working.

36 minutes ago, Gary Thomas said:

Hope you can still make a few games Hippo, even if you decide not to renew.

Personally, I think it will be one of the best seasons we've had down VP for some time.

Probably will - I fear I am getting to old. I long for the days of a wide man - beating a full back - and planting a cross on a centre forwards head. This tippy tappy, square passing game just doesn't do it for me. Its like sterile sanitised football. 

55 minutes ago, hogso said:

I believe Leeds also close one of the tiers in their stadium too.

Just renewed mine and my daughters season tickets, me for the 29th season on the spin and her 13th. Wanted to relocate to lower Holte but limited availability at moment so will have to wait until relocation day on 25th June. Apparently renewal sales have been OK.

• Like 1

I've renewed and as long as finances allow it, I always will.  I have a great seat, it's been my seat since the Holte was made all seater, and I really don't want to lose it!!

• Like 1

I have just renewed my 3 season tickets. I'm convinced it's cheaper than wandering around Merry Hell/the Bull Ring/a garden centre/a DIY shop and healthier than the pub. The occasional win should make it more enjoyable too, although I might be hoping for too much there. Over to you Doctor X...

Renewed last Saturday and have moved my two seats from M5 in the DE to the Upper Holte. Should be fun!

Nothing to renew, as I live in wales (involuntarily). But F*ck me, if we do what Tony envisages then I shall be making the journey, plus the kids will be old enough to be indoctrinated.

Â