Season Tickets 2016/17

lmarsha_926

On 6/27/2016 at 10:34, VillaChris said:

Lower Holte isn't too clever if you're right by the front, got soaked at Bournemouth game.

Anyone know when matchday prices will be announced for this season?

O.k so O/S have announced prices for the first two home games.

No mention of Cat A, B etc but Huddersfield and Rotherham will probably be among the cheaper home games...

Adults- £20-28

Concessions- £15-28.

U 18s- £13-18

U 8s- £10-18

No sign of any early bird ticket offers just yet.

First impressions are please no ticket will be over 30 quid as very few will pay that for championship fixtures (although probably the derbies will be over that price).

A little surprised adult dosen't go down to 15 quid...plenty of times over last few seasons I've paid that for prem games.

Also surprised concessions don't go down to a tenner.

This is important as realistically with season ticket sales we'll do well to get to 20k so there's going to be another 20k seats available to try to fill for these games. Think these prices will shift another 10k and the rest is up to the team and how well they do or don't.

Anyone know if we're using Seatwave again this season?

On 02/07/2016 at 20:20, Uncle Albert said:

does anybody know how many we have sold? last count qas 15k wasnt it

The last count was 14k in mid June. I have heard nothing different since but I would hope it is a couple of thousand more by now.  

There is an Adult & Junior (U-18) combo on the ticket site now for £30 (Economy North Upper Wings) for the Huddersfield game. 

On 02/07/2016 at 20:17, VillaChris said:

O.k so O/S have announced prices for the first two home games.

No mention of Cat A, B etc but Huddersfield and Rotherham will probably be among the cheaper home games...

Adults- £20-28

Concessions- £15-28.

U 18s- £13-18

U 8s- £10-18

No sign of any early bird ticket offers just yet.

First impressions are please no ticket will be over 30 quid as very few will pay that for championship fixtures (although probably the derbies will be over that price).

A little surprised adult dosen't go down to 15 quid...plenty of times over last few seasons I've paid that for prem games.

Also surprised concessions don't go down to a tenner.

This is important as realistically with season ticket sales we'll do well to get to 20k so there's going to be another 20k seats available to try to fill for these games. Think these prices will shift another 10k and the rest is up to the team and how well they do or don't.

Anyone know if we're using Seatwave again this season?

I think there will be tickets over 30 quid or a lot of season ticket holders would think why bother paying it if we aren't getting a good discount on match day tickets? I think people expecting the championship to be a abundance of low priced tickets are going to be disappointed. Ticket revenue is more important in the football league than the premier league. In the prem they could charge £10 a ticket and still make a fortune via the tv revenue.

I think we will be getting solid 25,000 gates at the beginning of the season and if we are getting near promotion then we should start getting 30,000+ crowds at the end of the season.  With a few half season tickets shifted in December. I hope.

Edit just read the comments- interesting if no tickets are above £28.But none below £20 either.

Edited by The Fun Factory

18,000 season tickets sold according to our Tony on his Weibo Account:

Hopefully we shall complete the strengthened spine in two weeks! Creative midder and powerful strikers with bullets loaded. P.S just get the lastest number exceeding18K for the season tickets ! with 5K more to go, will surpss last season. I hope more Villans back enjoying the game again!

Typed in English too!

On ‎26‎/‎06‎/‎2016 at 13:48, Villaninireland said:

Relocated yesterday from Lower North to the Lower Holte . No more getting soaked when it rains .

You`ll be lucky

1 hour ago, OutByEaster? said:

Anyone know when they're getting sent out? 

The arrival of the season ticket always makes the new season seem real.

Given this is my first one ever, I'm irrationally excited about mine getting delivered :D

• Like 2

Apparently we have sold over 18k season tickets so far....pretty good considering

"currently Villa have sold 18,000 season tickets so far and he is hopeful of adding an extra 5,000 to that to surpass the amount that was sold last season." Link

Edited by Gary Thomas

8 minutes ago, Gary Thomas said:

Sounds crazy but I am looking forward to this season more than I have for years.  There is something predictable about the PL - i.e. we are usually predictably bad, we predictably lose a lot and we predictably struggle.  This year feels refreshing.  All winnable games, more local derbys,  a new look team and coaching staff, genuine shot at getting promotion. Bring it on!  Time to rebuild AVFC game by game!

Me too mate, me too. 

I'll be honest I didn't go once last season. I've already planned two trips for this season, I'm actually excited for once that we will challenge at the top. At the least we'll win some games seeing new players play good football in a stadium with a good atmosphere. 

I can't wait.

• Like 1

Â