Season Tickets 2016/17

lmarsha_926

On 21/04/2016 at 17:25, Stevo985 said:

Looks like it's an average reduction of about £4-5 per game. I think that's fairly reasonable.

I'm sure this has already been said but it's £10 off for me in the Lower Holte.

I'm not actually that bothered, however I am mildly annoyed that the reductions are not universal. I've suffered just as much as somebody in the Lower North stand or the bloke 10 seats away from me in the wings. Thing is, they know that the Lower Holte will always populate first anyway, I understand the economics of it but I find the decision making unsavoury. If not surprising.

I've renewed anyway of course. 

10 hours ago, The Fun Factory said:

Is actually the upper north not lower. Which is ridiculous as they are better seats and yet cheaper than what is left of the lower north. In spite of everything I am half tempted at that price. You get a free cup game if Villa don't lose 2 away first round cup games as well so I gues £325 for 24 games is good value.If it will be watchable at all next season.

What's it like in the upper north for atmosphere? 

23 hours ago, Gary Thomas said:

I am thinking of renewing but want to move from DE to the Holte. But I'm amazed how many unavailable seats there are - the ground looks 3/4 full and L3 and L4 only have a few single seats dotted around. Are they holding some seats back or something?   Do people think there will be more seats available after the deadline for renewing has passed?  As I write this i am thinking I could just renew now and then change the seats later (if better ones come up).

Renewed (must be mad!). 

Lower Holte L3

4 minutes ago, Gary Thomas said:

Renewed (must be mad!). 

Lower Holte L3

Gary... You sit near to me. 

L3, row VV (back row). 

Edit - best seats in the ground IMO. Atmosphere is always at its peak best/worst there, the lads to the right of us (L2) are great value and always come up with some decent chants going. It's never too rowdy though, there are always kids around. View is alright too considering. 

It's my home from home. Welcome!

Edited by dont_do_it_doug.

10 minutes ago, dont_do_it_doug. said:

Gary... You sit near to me. 

L3, row VV (back row). 

Edit - best seats in the ground IMO. Atmosphere is always at its peak best/worst there, the lads to the right of us (L2) are great value and always come up with some decent chants going. It's never too rowdy though, there are always kids around. View is alright too considering. 

It's my home from home. Welcome!

I was in there against Newcastle and absolutely loved it.  Also have my son (12) with me so it sounds perfect!

Just need a new owner now and a few decent players !

Just now, Gary Thomas said:

Nice one.  We're MM so not far away!  Have a to have a beer next year!  

For sure mate! 

I always make sure I have cash on me to use the bottle bar, never a queue. As long as you're OK with warm Carlsberg! Not that there's much choice beyond that! The queues for the regular counter are horrendous down there.

Just now, Gary Thomas said:

Glad i went for L3 then !

Yeah, a wise move. The view from the Upper North is great however it's a rather subdued section

28 minutes ago, KHV said:

Yeah, a wise move. The view from the Upper North is great however it's a rather subdued section

Was previously in DE and it was the same. The view of the game was second to none, but it was a bit like a library at times.  Has its moments but generally not much singing.

Parts of the lower Witton are OK to be fair. 

I had a ST in the Lower Trinity under O'Neill, which anyone who has met me or sits around me would say is absurd. I once accidentally told an 11 year old girl to shut up, simultaneously calling her a prat. She just would not stop booing Chris Sutton! I thought it was her dad. 

L3 is the best place on earth, is what I'm getting at... :)

The more I think about it the more inclined I am to get one after a 2 year absence!  

9 months interest free for those that are considering is a great way to get one.

If we all get up for it like the Newcastle game there could be some fun times ahead.

14 hours ago, villa4europe said:

I'm going to renew and then not go, I'm a considerably better fan than you

In all seriousness I probably won't go to a single midweek game

i'm a lousy cheap skate fan, can I have your midweek tickets?

8 hours ago, dont_do_it_doug. said:

I'm sure this has already been said but it's £10 off for me in the Lower Holte.

I'm not actually that bothered, however I am mildly annoyed that the reductions are not universal. I've suffered just as much as somebody in the Lower North stand or the bloke 10 seats away from me in the wings. Thing is, they know that the Lower Holte will always populate first anyway, I understand the economics of it but I find the decision making unsavoury. If not surprising.

I've renewed anyway of course. 

It still works out as a saving of £4-5 per game in the Holte Lower, due to 4 extra home games.

I see. 

Well, I don't see the extra games as a bonus to be honest! Particularly as I travel 110 miles for every home game. The money spent at those games will balance it out further.

I get the economics of it for the club. Totally.

1 hour ago, Stevo985 said:

I thought it was £10 off pretty much everywhere.

The one I bought was £10 less than last season, which works out at the £4-£5 per game.

£4-£5 per home game?   Mine is about £21 per home game and my son's (£215) is about a £10 I think.

Â