Season Tickets 2016/17

lmarsha_926

9 minutes ago, Gary Thomas said:

Sounds crazy but I am looking forward to this season more than I have for years.  There is something predictable about the PL - i.e. we are usually predictably bad, we predictably lose a lot and we predictably struggle.  This year feels refreshing.  All winnable games, more local derbys,  a new look team and coaching staff, genuine shot at getting promotion. Bring it on!  Time to rebuild AVFC game by game!

It's not just you GT. To go in to a season with a chance of winning the league is absolutely bonkers. It's probably still unlikely and admittedly we are an unknown entity as it stands but I don't care, I'm just happy to be along for the ride :D.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Gary Thomas said:

Sounds crazy but I am looking forward to this season more than I have for years.  There is something predictable about the PL - i.e. we are usually predictably bad, we predictably lose a lot and we predictably struggle.  This year feels refreshing.  All winnable games, more local derbys,  a new look team and coaching staff, genuine shot at getting promotion. Bring it on!  Time to rebuild AVFC game by game!

I think the prospect of seeing at least 3 Villa wins this season is making most of us giddy!

• Like 3

10 hours ago, OutByEaster? said:

Anyone know when they're getting sent out? 

The arrival of the season ticket always makes the new season seem real.

Mine arrived today. Trinity Road Lower.

Very simple this year; the fixtures and the card! No car stickers, badges or postcards etc.

2 minutes ago, jackbauer24 said:

Mine arrived today. Trinity Road Lower.

Very simple this year; the fixtures and the card! No car stickers, badges or postcards etc.

Cutbacks!  Do you get a free AVTV subscription code this year?

4 minutes ago, Gary Thomas said:

Cutbacks!  Do you get a free AVTV subscription code this year?

Yes, had an email about it - new codes being emailed next week apparently. Have to hope Dr Xia ups the freebies next year!

• Like 1

If he keeps spending money on players like we did this weekend, he can throw my yearly season ticket at me from a moving car as I'm walking to work if he likes!

• Like 2

I can't get down enough for a season ticket to worthwhile, but I'll be booking my tickets for the Middlesborough friendly and Rotherham game on Friday. I'll be down for more after that but need to pick my games around work and family. I'm really looking forward to this season, hopefully the crowds start to come back when/if we start winning games.

4 hours ago, brommy said:

Two out of my three season cards arrived this morning. As they were all ordered at the same time, I assume the third season card will arrive early next week.

Same here - the one that has not arrived is a junior - think they send a slightly different pack for the kids, hopefully next week.

3 hours ago, Gary Thomas said:

Same here - the one that has not arrived is a junior - think they send a slightly different pack for the kids, hopefully next week.

Strangely, I've received mine (adult) and my son's (under 21) but the missing season card is my wife's (adult). I'll ring up the ticket office if it's not arrived in a week or so.

Still not got mine either. I've always got my season tickets a little later. Do they still send them out alphabetically last names? Mines W, so I can understand the wait if they still do.

Edited by Daniel

Â