Season Tickets 2016/17

lmarsha_926

Adult season ticket prices have been reduced across the stadium for the 2016/17 campaign.

Your support will be invaluable as we look for a swift return to the Premier League.

Your support has been outstanding as always this term and we want you to be with us for next season's journey as we aim for promotion back to the top-flight, with derby games against the likes of Blues and Wolves on the horizon.

Season tickets are on sale to supporters from Wednesday April 27.

Prices start at £325 for adults or £14.13 per game, with top-priced tickets at £595.

Junior prices begin at £85 or £3.69 per game.

Anyone who buys their season ticket - or renews it - by May 31 will have the price fixed on their seat for the following 2017/18 season.

Fans can continue to spread payments interest-free over four and nine months via the Zebra Finance scheme if purchased before May 27.

You'll also receive a 3% Villa Cash balance too.

Villa Cash is a rewards scheme that runs each season from August 1 to July 31 - and season ticket holders are automatically enrolled.

You can choose to spend your Villa Cash balance how you like - on home tickets, merchandise, stadium tours, events, soccer schools or hospitality.

As part of the season ticket holder package, you'll also get our first home Cup game of the term FREE as well as priority access to away tickets.

There will also be an additional 500 economy seats available in certain areas of the ground.

Further details on key renewal dates, deadline dates and other important information will be released early next week.

0,,10265~14523909,00.jpg

0,,10265~14523910,00.jpg

http://www.avfc.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10265~5513104,00.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

A small reduction but seeing we are in the Championship I expected sub £500

• Like 1

Adult season ticket prices have been reduced across the stadium for the 2016/17 campaign.

Your support will be invaluable as we look for a swift return to the Premier League.

Your support has been outstanding as always this term and we want you to be with us for next season's journey as we aim for promotion back to the top-flight, with derby games against the likes of Blues and Wolves on the horizon.

Season tickets are on sale to supporters from Wednesday April 27.

Prices start at £325 for adults or £14.13 per game, with top-priced tickets at £595.

Junior prices begin at £85 or £3.69 per game.

Anyone who buys their season ticket - or renews it - by May 31 will have the price fixed on their seat for the following 2017/18 season.

Fans can continue to spread payments interest-free over four and nine months via the Zebra Finance scheme if purchased before May 27.

You'll also receive a 3% Villa Cash balance too.

Villa Cash is a rewards scheme that runs each season from August 1 to July 31 - and season ticket holders are automatically enrolled.

You can choose to spend your Villa Cash balance how you like - on home tickets, merchandise, stadium tours, events, soccer schools or hospitality.

As part of the season ticket holder package, you'll also get our first home Cup game of the term FREE as well as priority access to away tickets.

There will also be an additional 500 economy seats available in certain areas of the ground.

Further details on key renewal dates, deadline dates and other important information will be released early next week.

0,,10265~14523909,00.jpg

0,,10265~14523910,00.jpg

http://www.avfc.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10265~5513104,00.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

A small reduction but seeing we are in the Championship I expected sub £500

Thats a joke after this season and being relagated

Yep I would have got one at a sensible price and so would 5 other mates they can suck my fat one at those prices!  Also the new Wheelchair access in the Lower North have to pay more than the able bodied!!!! How is that fair?  The club is clueless 

That's for the toffs to pay not us riff raff!! The whole of the Holte should be £325 not just the wings to create an atmosphere and make the ground intimidating.   So the sides will be full at that price the middle empty!

2 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

Looks like it's an average reduction of about £4-5 per game. I think that's fairly reasonable.

So about £20 a ticket for North Stand Lower for example? That's where I normally sit. If that's the case I'd need to be going to 19 games or more for a ST to be worthwhile.

2 minutes ago, Mantis said:

So about £20 a ticket for North Stand Lower for example? That's where I normally sit. If that's the case I'd need to be going to 19 games or more for a ST to be worthwhile.

It works out at £16.08 a game for North Stand Lower

It was exactly £20 last season.

3 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

It works out at £16.08 a game for North Stand Lower

It was exactly £20 last season.

What I'm saying is though does this mean that just being a ticket for a single game will be £20? For the last few years it's been £24 I think.

Edited by Mantis

I'm renewing, lower holte cheapest seats, I can sit further up if the mood takes me , plenty of empty seats this season and unless we start winning there will be next and if that happens I would sit on the roof to watch em UTV 

I wonder if there'll be any of the economy seats up for grabs in the Upper Holte this season. I asked last season and they told me I couldn't have one unless I'd bought one last season.

As rumored, upper trinity will be closed next season.What will Seatwave do?  No 40,000 gates then next season.

Are they doing something with the lower north re disabled seating?  First I have heard of it.

Question is can you face watching Villa at home for 4 extra games next season?

I think clubs could be more imaginative with ticketing. Have for example the full season ticket, and maybe a 10 and 5 game option with a £ reduction when paying on a game-by-game basis. There is a lot of people who just can't make 23 games (a lot of it will be midweek) but would probably go a few times to Villa in season.

Having a mini season ticket package could get extra people in the ground, but still have the season ticket as the best discount and priority to away ticketing/cup games. Or do what Hull have done and pay for a month home games at a time.

I think we will do well to get 25,000 next season tbh.

Â