Season Tickets 2016/17

lmarsha_926

1 hour ago, markavfc40 said:

Mine came today plus another 2 adult season tickets but still waiting on my daughters. Seems strange but maybe they are sending non adults out separately.

I rang the ticket office yesterday on an unrelated issue, but the recorded message that played before anyone answered stated that season tickets are often sent out separately even if they're purchased at the same time, so not to worry if oyou bought a number of Season Tickets, and some have arrived but others haven't/

They said that if you haven't got all your season tickets by August 1st then to contact them.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, markavfc40 said:

Mine came today plus another 2 adult season tickets but still waiting on my daughters. Seems strange but maybe they are sending non adults out separately.

yeah my lads hasn't arrived yet - but mine has (all good)

Maybe XIA was hoping to use that logistics company he is buying for delivery of junior season tickets !

Almost 20k sold apparently which is good going and compares well to recent seasons. I think the recent peak was around 26k under O'Neill in 2008.

Hopefully crowds will initially be 28k+ and if we can have a decent start can get up to 30k+.

On 23 July 2016 at 14:38, markavfc40 said:

Almost 20k sold apparently which is good going and compares well to recent seasons. I think the recent peak was around 26k under O'Neill in 2008.

Hopefully crowds will initially be 28k+ and if we can have a decent start can get up to 30k+.

Without decent results, I think the amount of paper tickets sold will be massively down on the Premier League seasons so even with 20k season cards, and a couple of thousand away fans, I wouldn't be surprised to see crowds as low as 26k. I'm hoping for good results and a positive vibe at Villa Park (when was the last time we had that?!), that could regularly see crowds of 30k+.

• Like 1

On 23 July 2016 at 13:19, Gary Thomas said:

Me too - still waiting for my sons.

6 days on, so hopefully your sons card has arrived.

My wife's card arrived 10 days after my son's and my cards. An adult with the same surname so no logic for the different arrival times. I suppose provided it arrives a week before the first home game there's no need for concern.

6 hours ago, brommy said:

6 days on, so hopefully your sons card has arrived.

My wife's card arrived 10 days after my son's and my cards. An adult with the same surname so no logic for the different arrival times. I suppose provided it arrives a week before the first home game there's no need for concern.

Yeah my son's came this week - can't believe the season is about the kick-off again :)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, dont_do_it_doug. said:

Gary, you're a life saver once again by posting in this thread. I almost forgot to bring my ST up with me!

Top man!

ha ha close call, glad to be of assistance - don't want to miss our first win!  See you in L3.

Â