The 2016 Takeover Thread

Sam3773

Just now, omariqy said:

He doesn't appear on any rich lists. Well at least not in the top 50.  Why is his wealth so hidden?

I told you. Inscrutable.

2 hours ago, Phumfeinz said:

I've been sceptical for the last 5 years, so excuse me for taking this moment to enjoy a little optimism for once. 

each to their own.....I sincerely hope the optimism comes to fruition.

Just now, CarewsEyebrowDesigner said:

If the new chaps want to get off on a good start, the first thing can improve on is communication. Let us know the plans and what is going on from now on.

An pay off Lescott:)

16 minutes ago, Holtern8 said:

Being a CEO of big companies doesn't make him a multi billionaire? How's he going to fund us? Someone breakdown the structure for me. 

We will be owned by Recon Group. Xia owns Recon Group. 

Yes, I know... :o

1 hour ago, osmark86 said:

Champions League? pfffft. It will be beneath us in a few years. The Galactic Cup on the other hand...

Well our chairman does have an active space company so why not? 

Thought it worth comparing ourselves on the news that our owner is worth 10 billion quid - 

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/premier-leagues-richest-owners-how-6233348

3. Tottenham - Joe Lewis - £4.9billion

A British billionaire who made his money in currency trading Lewis is the main investor with the Tavistock Group which in turn own a wide variety of concerns including Tottenham.

Lewis is one of the richest men in world, with Forbes ranking him as the tenth wealthiest Briton in 2014.

2. Chelsea - Roman Abramovich - £5.3billion

Perhaps the most notorious owner in British sport Abramovich is one of the world's wealthiest individuals having amassed a gigantic personal fortune from the oil, steel and mining industries in his native Russia.

1. Manchester City - Mansour bin Zayed Al Nahyan - £20billion

If Abramovich changed Chelsea then Sheikh Mansour transformed Manchester City in all recognition. In buying them for £200million in 2008 Mansour made City the richest club in English football history overnight.