The 2016 Takeover Thread

Sam3773

24 minutes ago, Kbdrum88 said:

Went to look into this company recon and the first link recon.com is a gay fettish site. 

Your fault for having book marked it already.

Edited by Harry
  • Like 2

8 minutes ago, settle villa said:

I would not be surprised if the under armour deal doesn't happen 

I would have thought that it was too late to pull that deal. The Kits would have been designed and put into production by now I would have thought.

Exciting times, obviously there is a lot more to this than just having money. Plenty have spent money and failed (to varying degree's). Hopefully he surrounds himself with people who know English football.

Hopefully he doesn't limit himself to the best of English football...

3 minutes ago, thefeet1980 said:

Not to dampen the mood... But I'm keen to learn more about Dr. Tony before I get too excited.  That said... things couldn't get much worse.

image.png

Not buying it, A) I'm in a good mood, B - this is 1 kid, who happens to be Chinese C) I'm in a good mood

3 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

Very rich man in doing some questionable things shocker..

Indeed.  I'm over the moon that the club has been sold and excited about what the next few weeks/months have in store.  But, I'll just temper my enthusiasm a little until genuine progress speaks for itself.

Edited by thefeet1980

I think the mood is best described as cautiously optimistic .

however it is typically villa that it is not clear cut

it would be typically villa not to have the best ownership China could offer 

just waiting to see how this unfolds in the next few months, starting with today .

• Like 3

As most takeovers see modest improvement within the first 12 months, our holiday in the championship could be a very good practice season and if we can get winning some games early on it could be a lot of fun. The correct manager is now vital.

1 hour ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Why does our badge look shite next to almost anything!?

LOL, cuz it is total Lerner shite, and I hope Baby Doc orders it removed from everything and we get a badge that doesn't look like it was designed by a monkey

35 minutes ago, thefeet1980 said:

Not to dampen the mood... But I'm keen to learn more about Dr. Tony before I get too excited.  That said... things couldn't get much worse.

image.png

Ha! In a round about way I actually know Marko and have seen him give his views on all aspects of life. I wouldn't listen to a **** word that guy says. :lol:

• Like 3

39 minutes ago, thefeet1980 said:

image.png

Harsh words. Hope he enjoys his time at the labour camp...

• Like 4