Next Manager/ Season

OneNightInRotterdam

47 minutes ago, GeneralJazzman said:

We could appoint God* and somewhere along the line someone will pipe up with "ain't the miracle worker (s)he is cracked out to be is (s)he?". 

*not Paul McGrath. 

BURN HIM

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, MellbergsBeard said:

The best source

There is only one sauce, it is called HP sauce. 

I already used my BURN HIM for the day on the McGrath blasphemer, but this daddies sauce shenanigans is worthy of another...

RDM will do for me, get it done.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Kingman said:

Top 4 in the betting, RDM, Pearson, Bruce, Martinez 

What a **** sorry state of affairs.

As has been mentioned before, it's like people forget we are a CHAMPIONSHIP club!

21 minutes ago, Kingman said:

Top 4 in the betting, RDM, Pearson, Bruce, Martinez 

What a **** sorry state of affairs.

We are a championship club unfortunately this is best we can get while we are down here

If our new owners are serious about Promotion, Becoming an established Top six Premier league club and then Competing/Challenging in Europe. 

Someones been on the Crystal Meth if they think one of RDM, Pearson, Bruce, Martinez  is going to take us to new bright **** sunlit uplands!

Edited by Kingman

2 minutes ago, Kingman said:

If our new owners are serious about Promotion, Becoming an established Top six Premier league club and then Competing/Challenging in Europe. 

Someones been on the Crystal Meth if they think one off RDM, Pearson, Bruce, Martinez  is gonna take to new bright **** sunlit uplands!

You don't have to do all those things with the same manager.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Kingman said:

Someones been on the Crystal Meth if they think one off RDM, Pearson, Bruce, Martinez  is gonna take to new bright **** sunlit uplands!

I think it is clear you do note rate RDM, Pearson etc..  But who, realistically, should we appoint?

2 hours ago, PieFacE said:

What a pointless debate... won't be either, will be RDM. 

Or Neil Warnock