Next Manager/ Season

OneNightInRotterdam

The mail (I know) has said that face to face talks were held with Moyes on Thursday. Not Xia himself, but his people. (If true, presumably Wyness etc).

12 hours ago, Kuwabatake Sanjuro said:

Sleeping with the brothers wife is another negative but these things happen.

Say what? Interesting family dynamic you're admitting to there!!! Not sure if you're incredibly forgiving or a bit of a scoundrel.

RDM or Moyes for me. I understand the people who are pro Pearson but i just don't like him. Used to be more pro Moyes and would be happy enough with him, needs to rebuild his reputation much like villa but my only concern is if he is to damaged now. RDM feels like quite a good fit right now. Knows the championship, has won stuff and worked with big players on big stages. Not really sure who be best but think out of the three please not Pearshaped 

• Like 1

Just whacked 20 on Moyes as he's had a Xia facial on Thursday according to the Mail and Twitter regurgitations. 

Sherwood advising on interview techniques?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Phumfeinz said:

Out of the three options I'd prefer it to be Moyes. I'm more confident that he could get us promotion and then stabilise us in the Premier League than Pearson or Di Matteo.

Moyes I reckon - sneaky suspicion Xiu would like to have the ex Man Utd manager and with the Everton links it makes sense.

Would be happy if it is  - Villa would be perfect for him now funds are available

Pre Takeover I liked Pearson, post I am leaning towards Di Matteo, who I have also always liked. However Moyes would be decent I guess. I just have a slight agitation towards Scottish managers for some reason to be honest. Just Meh.

17 minutes ago, The Fun Factory said:

I wouldn't exactly be that but that would reassure me that Dr Tony has some funds if DM takes the job on. Just don't expect dazzling football.

Dont care about that as long as we win games and become competitive which I think moyes will definitely bring