Next Manager/ Season

OneNightInRotterdam

If Moyes doesn't come here then you have to wonder where he will go?

Newcastle have got Rafa
Celtic have got Rodgers
Watford just hired some dude
Everton will surely be looking for something a bit different?

With everyone else taking jobs - it's surely Moyes or Pearson. If the decision is then Tony's I imagine the ex-Man U manager would be a bigger capture especially in the eyes of Chinese fans.

53 minutes ago, Jareth said:

With everyone else taking jobs - it's surely Moyes or Pearson. If the decision is then Tony's I imagine the ex-Man U manager would be a bigger capture especially in the eyes of Chinese fans.

Yeah but with Leicester winning the title Pearson is flavour of the month again.

I suspect Xia's choice would be RDM but the choice of Brian & Hollis would be either Pearson or Moyes (if he was willing to come which I still doubt). News of RDM talking to another club would suggest he is either tired of waiting for a decision from us or would prefer to move to Lazio given the choice. I think Pearson looks the most likely of these three but wonder if the delay in making an appointment is to await the play- off result and the impact that might have on the future of Steve Bruce at Hull.  

I  see RDM's price at Corals has gone from 1/4 to 4/5 and Pearson is now 2/1 (no doubt because of news of RDM's reported trip to Lazio).  

Edited by John

9 minutes ago, John said:

I suspect Xia's choice would be RDM but the choice of Brian & Hollis would be either Pearson or Moyes (if he was willing to come which I still doubt). News of RDM talking to another club would suggest he is either tired of waiting for a decision from us or would prefer to move to Lazio given the choice. I think Pearson looks the most likely of these three but wonder if the delay in making an appointment is to await the play- off result and the impact that might have on the future of Steve Bruce at Hull.  

I really hope not John, I would be OK with most of the managers mentioned but Steve Bruce would be the least preferable in my eyes. 

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, Gary Thomas said:

I really hope not John, I would be OK with most of the managers mentioned but Steve Bruce would be the least preferable in my eyes. 

I may be putting two and two together and making five but Pearson, Moyes and RDM are available now. So if the choice was between them only I can't see why other than to wait for the play-off we would wait another week to make an appointment when we need a new manager in place sooner rather than later.