Next Manager/ Season

OneNightInRotterdam

I  know not everyone is keen but I think Moyes would be good, he's got something to prove and if he can get backing and bring some stability then I think he can take use places. Or at least to the PL which is all I want in the short term. Slight drawback is that he'll probably try and sign Fellani at the first opportunity. 

• Like 1

Moyes would be brilliant, RDM so so and Pearson absolutely deflating.

This would have been where I was, had Xia not taken us over. Under Xia though, even if we had Pearson, despite not liking the man, I'd still be confident we'd get promoted some time soon.

1 minute ago, Rob182 said:

This would have been where I was, had Xia not taken us over. Under Xia though, even if we had Pearson, despite not liking the man, I'd still be confident we'd get promoted some time soon.

Weibo him that the fans want Moyes :D

• Like 2

I've always favoured Moyes, but stark reality of heading in to oblivion pushed me to resign myself with Pearson. 

Now things are looking up, I'd be gutted if Pearson was to tasked with the Villa revolution.

Id accept RDM but will be made up if it's DM!

4 minutes ago, Rds1983 said:

I got a tenner on him there at 25/1 a few days ago, really hoping he comes in.

Nice one Cyril... I've been balls deep in DM since end May.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, a m ole said:

Can everyone go bet on Pearson again and make his odds drop so I can get better odds on Moyes please?

Mop up the bits of 9/4 - 5/2 that's about... He will be odds on this time tomorrow. Maybe even as soon as this evening.