The now-enacted will of (some of) the people

blandy

1 hour ago, markavfc40 said:

I saw this question posted on twitter earlier to leave voters:

If we were to rejoin the EU what Brexit benefits you've had would it hurt you most to lose?

Over 1400 replies and from my brief look through them I couldn't see anyone who had listed any benefits. We obviously have leave voters on here so it would be interesting to see some of the post Brexit benefits they'd be gutted to lose.

They would be gutted to be proven wrong and lose face, this is all. 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, markavfc40 said:

If we were to rejoin the EU what Brexit benefits you've had would it hurt you most to lose?

Over 1400 replies and from my brief look through them I couldn't see anyone who had listed any benefits. We obviously have leave voters on here so it would be interesting to see some of the post Brexit benefits they'd be gutted to lose.

Don't be so unreasonable. 

The Brexit Opportunities Minister hasn't had time to find them yet despite 10 years of planning and 6 years of actually doing Brexit. 

Edited by sidcow
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, bickster said:

We give out free beer mats to pubs advertising our company. It's cheap advertising for us and the pubs mostly have to buy theres so are grateful. Since we had our first batch of a million delivered post pandemic, I've not given any to a Wetherspoons.

The manager of our local one turned up at our door today because she was desperate for beermats and wondered if we had any.

Sorry love we don't give them out to Wetherspoons

Why?

Tim Martin is a word removed.

*silence*

Bye now

What are these "beer mats" of which you speak? 

19 minutes ago, sidcow said:

What are these "beer mats" of which you speak? 

You know, those things we used when we could afford to go to pubs, instead of sitting in a darkened kitchen on our own drinking lidl wine. 

• Haha 1

The Tories may as well admit Brexit has been a disaster and the best thing for the country would be to rejoin “Europe” in some way. Whether that be a customs union, trading partnership or full fat EU membership.

Their rating can’t really go much lower, I dare say it would actually go up from here if they did.

• Like 1

On 12/10/2022 at 11:31, markavfc40 said:

I haven't seen Kilroy on TV for years.

Â