The now-enacted will of (some of) the people

blandy

2 minutes ago, blandy said:

Presume she’s talking about Bunter? Spot on if so. 

If she did then it was an exceptional burn.

I doubt she could think of such a funny and clever quip though.

3 minutes ago, Genie said:

If she did then it was an exceptional burn.

I doubt she could think of such a funny and clever quip though.

I know. I was just being sarcastic 

36 minutes ago, ml1dch said:

Odd that this clip is going around again. It wasn't exactly hidden back in 2018...

Don’t think it’s odd at all. It’s doing the rounds now because of how prescient it’s turned out to be. 

1 minute ago, desensitized43 said:

F2A769EA-4D58-4C66-8221-34D9AC176E58.jpeg.63d453137b791b00b62e366703f02c60.jpeg

Pretty much what we all expected was going on.

The media properly failed us all when they didn’t expose these people for the charlatans they were.

Why did it take them 5 hours to find Patrick Minford? That in itself is sheer incompetence

• Haha 2

Daughter has come back from Reading Festival with a sticker on her T-shirt saying "Bollocks to Brexit" 

Mrs Sidcow (very much pro remain) is horrified because of the language 😂😂

Gives me hope there are plenty of youngsters willing to take this on.  She's of voting age in next elections. 

Edited by sidcow
  • Thanks 2

9 minutes ago, sidcow said:

Daughter has come back from Reading Festival with a sticker on her T-shirt saying "Bollocks to Brexit" 

Mrs Sidcow (very much pro remain) is horrified because of the language 😂😂

Gives me hope there are plenty of youngsters willing to take this on.  She's of voting age in next elections. 

I am moving back to the UK next year because the Republicans here have created a theocracy and removed the right to vote against them so the USA is screwed and I want my kids to grow up in a free country. I will be voting for the party that gives the best chance to rejoin the EU and donating to them (probably lib dems). I may even move to Scotland as that will be the fastest path to rejoining the EU.

Edited by ciggiesnbeer
  • Like 2

8 minutes ago, ciggiesnbeer said:

I am moving back to the UK next year because the Republicans here have created a theocracy and removed the right to vote against them so the USA is screwed and I want my kids to grow up in a free country. I will be voting for the party that gives the best chance to rejoin the EU and donating to them (probably lib dems). I may even move to Scotland as that will be the fastest path to rejoining the EU.

I voted Lib Dem in the last election purely for Brexit reasons. Was a complete waste of a vote though. I don't see any way they get back in power outside another coalition. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, sidcow said:

It'll be fascinating to see who they'll choose to get them out of the traps their parents plopped into?

Quality of life sliding, climate misfiring, eco systems collapsing, populations migrating, superbugs mutating and resources diminishing.

There's going to be some radical candidates spinning out of that mess.

That's if we negotiate Putin, who has everything, stands to lose it, cares nothing for his own troops, has already utterly humiliated himself on the World stage, and finds himself eye to eye with an angry Ukraine that's winding up a hay baler to his midriff.

I think we're living in the most interesting period of human history.

Who was behind the wheel when we swerved into the Stupid Age from the Information Age?

Â