Keinan Davis

a-k

3 hours ago, OutByEaster? said:

Came off the bench to score a last minute winner for England U20's today. That won't hurt his confidence.

Did you find a stream? I saw your post and had a look but didn't turn anything up...

1 hour ago, Tommo_b said:

He was a breathe of fresh air when he first got into the team and he helped kick start our season, is he good enough will remain to be seen, but the potential is there without a doubt. 

only way he will improve is if he plays, but i am not sure we play a way that suits him with grealish in the side.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, OutByEaster? said:

Congratulations to Keinan on scoring his second goal in two games for England U20's against Portugal. Again, that'll be a boost to his confidence and to his burgeoning reputation.

(Well done also to Captain Easah Suliman who also scored in the 3-0 win)

Suliman is captain?

Surely he must at least be good enough for our bench, or am I just easily impressed?

• 3 weeks later...

Davis isn't similar to those two at all, and would definitely be a better option than the supremely untalented Hogan, who is shaping up to be the worst forward I've ever seen at Villa Park.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Risso said:

Davis isn't similar to those two at all, and would definitely be a better option than the supremely untalented Hogan, who is shaping up to be the worst forward I've ever seen at Villa Park.

While I think that's a tad harsh on Hogan, I have to agree that Davis would be a much better option, and I have no idea why Bruce brought Hogan on yesterday. If we're going long - and we really were by the end - why put on a midget who's never won a header? Davis would have been the ideal replacement last night. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Risso said:

It’s not just long balls Hogan struggles with. He hardly touches the ball at all and when he does it’s usually a poor end product.

No, you're right, it isn't just long balls. Twice last night he was through on goal and failed to finish. Maybe the second of those wasn't a great chance, but the first definitely was and he needs to be burying those. 

6 hours ago, Risso said:

Wow, dramatic much?

Not everybody's cup of tea, but he has scored some important goals.

Just off the top of my head I can think of at least 3 MUCH, MUCH worse strikers that have been here in recent memory.

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Wow, dramatic much?

Not everybody's cup of tea, but he has scored some important goals.

Just off the top of my head I can think of at least 3 MUCH, MUCH worse strikers that have been here in recent memory.

You mean Gabby for one, right? ;)

• Haha 1

Â