Keinan Davis

a-k

10 minutes ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

Some of the criticism has been a bit strong, but I would say there's been a massive drop off since his first few games. His finishing looks poor and his hold up play not very precise either. Not sure where he's going to go.

He's only just turned 20.

At his age, Harry Kane had made 1 Premier League appearance.  There is SO MUCH time for him to develop.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, bobzy said:

He's only just turned 20.

At his age, Harry Kane had made 1 Premier League appearance.  There is SO MUCH time for him to develop.

That's true, but based on the evidence that is his performances I think his ceiling is somewhat lower than what many once thought.

5 minutes ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

That's true, but based on the evidence that is his performances I think his ceiling is somewhat lower than what many once thought.

You could be right I fear, but I will wait until I’ve seen him with decent service - everything he got tonight he made himself off scraps.

His finishing is shocking. It really is dreadful i just knew he was gonna miss it when i heard "davis on the end of it"

But Hogan as a senior player was just as bad so I don't want to be too harsh on him. But he was pretty poor tonight

1 hour ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

I think his ceiling is somewhat lower than what many once thought.

He's going to keep bumping his head then as he's a big lad. 

He should buy a Georgian house, they have really high ceilings, would suit him so much better. 

I don't know what to make of him. In many ways, he was hopeless. Missed a good chance at the end, failed to put Bjarnason through with a simple through ball when he was clear on goal, mis-timed a number of headers. But he was also a physical presence, discomfited their centre-backs, won the penalty, and was generally a bit of a bull in a china shop. I don't know that it was 'good' exactly, but it worked a bit. 

'Extremely rusty' is my charitable summary. 

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

I don't know what to make of him. In many ways, he was hopeless. Missed a good chance at the end, failed to put Bjarnason through with a simple through ball when he was clear on goal, mis-timed a number of headers. But he was also a physical presence, discomfited their centre-backs, won the penalty, and was generally a bit of a bull in a china shop. I don't know that it was 'good' exactly, but it worked a bit. 

I dont know if it was rusty but his finishing was as poor as then. I'm sorry but I have my doubts he will ever be a goal scorer.

I mean he needs to be scoring those. I think grabban would have scored that and big kodj would have. I did too feel he was quite lazy at times

5 hours ago, HanoiVillan said:

At a higher level I think his physical presence would not be as effective. He really needs to improve a lot of his game on the ball and his finishing.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

At a higher level I think his physical presence would not be as effective. He really needs to improve a lot of his game on the ball and his finishing.

His finishing for sure and his first touch. these are both terrible at the moment. i know he is young but he looks completely different to the one that played vs norwich. i think he has been gash in most times ive seen him since he signed his new deal.  

Â