Keinan Davis

a-k

5 minutes ago, sidcow said:

Power, pace, precision. 

Shit keeping. 

Atrocious keeping, well taken though, got to say. Keinan is on fire, hopefully just the first for today

16 hours ago, useless said:

"Discussing the future of both prior to the Tottenham Hotspur game this weekend, Gerrard confirmed that Lowe has already enquired about Archer but there is a number of teams after both. Ryan phoned me two days ago and asked for him back next season, he said. I told him to tell Peter Ridsdale to get his naughts out if he’s wanting him on a full-time basis! I also said that he won’t be available for a loan because the idea of the loan is to give him some experience to get him back in the group and to have a positive pre-season. I want more forward options in the number nine position, if you like, so we’ll analyse Cam in pre-season and we’ll make the decision from there. He’s a big, bright prospect here. Ryan’s done a good job with him. Preston have given him a really good opportunity to be fair but everyone wants Cam Archer and everyone wants Keinan Davis!"

Birmingham World

Sell Archer? Don't even think of doing that, Gerrard, or you lose my support.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, og1874 said:

Throwaway comment, peopole reading too much into it

I certainly hope so.

``Tell Peter Ridsdale to get his naughts out if he wants him on a full time basis''. 

Maybe should be more careful with his words.

1 minute ago, AntrimBlack said:

I certainly hope so.

``Tell Peter Ridsdale to get his naughts out if he wants him on a full time basis''. 

Or people should just be a bit more sensible when reading into it. It was basically him saying they're not getting him on loan next year, and they can't afford to convince him to sell him to them.

It's the Purslow Bissouma comment all over again. 

5 minutes ago, AntrimBlack said:

I certainly hope so.

hopefully for Preston sake Ridsdale is not doing another Leeds :P 

Had to go to prove he could do it. Depending on the summer window should probably be given a chance once and for all to show he can in the PL. Bailey Traore Buendia Coutinho they'd all be putting up better numbers with him in the team I am sure.

Posted his celebration on Instagram with “SOTC”. Oh yes Keinan, come back home.

Good to see the likes of even Callum O’Hare commenting too, one thing is for sure, we do raise our boys well even if they do fly away from the nest.

Edited by samjp26
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

I know it’s the championship but posts like this from the Forest forum are encouraging. 

Prime Drogba. 

That’s the impression I’ve got from his performances here..

Ok slight exaggeration but his ability to control the ball and shrug off defenders is on that par.. can’t believe he couldn’t get a game at Villa

Â