Keinan Davis

a-k

1 hour ago, nick76 said:

We weren’t in a relegation battle last season but even when Ollie needed a rest second half of the season he didn’t play him, even when me, a big critic, thought he should start.  

Davis was the only alternative to Ollie and he got very few minutes and then this season Gerrard has sent him out on loan and not given himself time to up close assess him.  

He’s not PL quality and he doesn’t scores goals, he’s found a place where he can contribute and we can get a nice fee.  

If we turn back to Davis we are going backwards, he’s never been good enough when he’s been here and he’s not a spring chicken…time for him to go and good luck.

Yes agree it would be a backward step. Archer I  would like to see given a chance as our third striker. At 20 the potential is massive.  Davis obviously loves it at Forest and its best for both parties he signs there permently. 

• Like 3

"Discussing the future of both prior to the Tottenham Hotspur game this weekend, Gerrard confirmed that Lowe has already enquired about Archer but there is a number of teams after both. Ryan phoned me two days ago and asked for him back next season, he said. I told him to tell Peter Ridsdale to get his naughts out if he’s wanting him on a full-time basis! I also said that he won’t be available for a loan because the idea of the loan is to give him some experience to get him back in the group and to have a positive pre-season. I want more forward options in the number nine position, if you like, so we’ll analyse Cam in pre-season and we’ll make the decision from there. He’s a big, bright prospect here. Ryan’s done a good job with him. Preston have given him a really good opportunity to be fair but everyone wants Cam Archer and everyone wants Keinan Davis!"

Birmingham World

Edited by useless
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Tomaszk said:

If he signs for a promoted Forest, he'll come back and knock seven bells out of Tyrone. The sort of battles he loves to get involved in.

Tyrone won’t mind that because he knows at least Keinan won’t score.  

Lose the battles but win the war!

• Haha 1

21 hours ago, nick76 said:

Really mate?.  If the club did this there would be uproar.  We all want our kids to do well and a lot of us think Ollie or/and Danny might be sold in the summer but to sell them and rely on Davis and Archer would be terrible, unambitious and a poor statement to the fans.

I don't mean run with it.....I mean try it.....behind closed doors.

• Like 1

Â