Keinan Davis

a-k

so Keinan goes across the goal keeper, to score.....where Ollie just fires at the keeper at the near post......Kulusevski goes across the keeper too.

• Like 1

Why didn’t one of them run on the pitch and punch him like they did with the much smaller, lighter Grealish. 

Funny that. 

Mate 

22 minutes ago, Steero113 said:

World class shithousery from Keinan. 

There’s an even better close up video on the previous page if you’ve missed it. 

Loved the way that after being pulled away he pushed away from his teammates to get back and give them stick for a second time. 

It’s nice to see he’s doing well at Forest. The bloke has finally managed to stay injury free and the fans love him, the celebration yesterday against them lot is 10/10. Pure shithouse with one intention of winding them up as much as possible. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, av1 said:

Why didn’t one of them run on the pitch and punch him like they did with the much smaller, lighter Grealish. 

Funny that. 

Mate 

They only "punch" from behind as well

50 minutes ago, TRO said:

so Keinan goes across the goal keeper, to score.....where Ollie just fires at the keeper at the near post......Kulusevski goes across the keeper too.

im pretty sure that Davis goal was straight at the keeper, but it went through his legs.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

im pretty sure that Davis goal was straight at the keeper, but it went through his legs.

It isn't, it's across the keeper and into the far side. It's an excellent take and finish. Thrilled for the lad.

It amazes me how many fans are willing to sell this lad but want Archer in the team. I would hazard a guess his minutes to goals are on a par with what Archers are at Preston, if not better. He also has more assists and has a better all round game imo. He has been the catalyst for the run Forest are on. He also suits what Gerrard wants in a striker more. I’m not knocking Archer btw as I think he has the tools to develop into a good striker. Hopefully we get them both back in the summer and we have a good look at them in preseason. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, WHY said:

It amazes me how many fans are willing to sell this lad but want Archer in the team. I would hazard a guess his minutes to goals are on a par with what Archers are at Preston, if not better. He also has more assists and has a better all round game imo. He has been the catalyst for the run Forest are on. He also suits what Gerrard wants in a striker more. I’m not knocking Archer btw as I think he has the tools to develop into a good striker. Hopefully we get them both back in the summer and we have a good look at them in preseason. 

I think it’s because Archer is 4 years younger than Davis, and Davis has made 87 appearances for Villa already scoring only 7 goals. Archer for example has scored 4 goals For us in only 6 appearances.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, WHY said:

Totally agree. They could actually be the perfect partnership in all honesty. 

• Like 1

I’m glad he’s doing well but I would 100% sell him. 

Look, we know full well he’s not going to be starting games for us. He’s 24 and this is the highest his stock has probably ever been. The club should absolutely use this to try and get a decent bit of money, we’re terrible at this kind of thing.

His best chance at Villa will be him sitting on the bench again losing any value he’s built up. Sell him this summer, hopefully get a decent fee and have the lad go and play games. 

Just now, Farlz said:

I’m glad he’s doing well but I would 100% sell him. 

Look, we know full well he’s not going to be starting games for us. He’s 24 and this is the highest his stock has probably ever been. The club should absolutely use this to try and get a decent bit of money, we’re terrible at this kind of thing.

His best chance at Villa will be him sitting on the bench again losing any value he’s built up. Sell him this summer, hopefully get a decent fee and have the lad go and play games. 

This is another aspect of having a good youth academy. Not all players coming through will make it with us. We need to be able to identify them and sell them for profit.

• Like 1

Just now, OutByEaster? said:

I like that there are Forest fans that went home thinking "'kin hell, they must really hate each other" about us and the heath.

I read a post on a Forest forum yesterday that said something along the lines of:

“His two best performances this season have been against Blues and Coventry who he absolutely dominated, probably not a coincidence that Villa hate both”

1 minute ago, sidcow said:

Totally agree. They could actually be the perfect partnership in all honesty. 

I was thinking this, it's not hard to think that the two of them would offer more than Ings and Watkins, which has just never made much sense in the same team.

It's probably best for him to be getting consistent games than trying to fight for a few minutes here and there though

1 minute ago, av1 said:

I read a post on a Forest forum yesterday that said something along the lines of:

“His two best performances this season have been against Blues and Coventry who he absolutely dominated, probably not a coincidence that Villa hate both”

Other than we are totally ambivalent about Coventry 😁

1 minute ago, Davkaus said:

I was thinking this, it's not hard to think that the two of them would offer more than Ings and Watkins, which has just never made much sense in the same team.

It's probably best for him to be getting consistent games than trying to fight for a few minutes here and there though

I’m not saying that Acher and Davis are better players than Watkins and Ings, far from it. But it’s difficult to argue against the fact that they would probably compliment each other better. 

1 minute ago, sidcow said:

Other than we are totally ambivalent about Coventry 😁

Haha yeah, and certainly someone of Keinan age wouldn’t know anything about the rivalry anyway (even if he was a brummie) 

Â