Keinan Davis

a-k

On 07/02/2022 at 07:55, tomav84 said:

people are jailed for life for murder. yet people still kill people.

the blues knobhead was jailed for a month, likely would've lost his job and would find it very difficult to get another one. this tit has ruined his life, trust me. not sure what punishment would stop it happening again. when you're a young lad, coked up to the eyeballs, been drinking all day, you just don't think of the consequences.

more just needs to be done to stop these lot attending matches in the first place. i see maybe 1 or 2 sniffer dogs all season at away grounds. that number is too low for a start. cocaine at football is a big problem at the moment

https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/news/midlands-news/jack-grealish-paul-mitchell-prison-16133966.amp

‘jobless Paul Mitchell’

‘best month of my life’

’i’m not apologising for nothing’

So he’s gone from having no job, to having no job.  Spent 4 weeks behind bars that he thought were a doddle.  And in return he’s a cult hero for a bunch of likeminded individuals around the country.

To top it all off he’s rewarded by not being allowed to watch Blues for 10 years!

‘Trust you’?

You forget that some people don’t have very much to lose.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Thug said:

You forget that some people don’t have very much to lose.

fair point. but the leicester knob was a young lad. no older than 22/23. looked like it anyway

Edited by tomav84

11 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

Mitrovic has scored 30 so far this season, scored, I think 3 in the Premier league last season, please lets not start saying we should have kept Davis. He is doing really well, but the Championship is his level unfortunately.

Yep, this!

16 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

Mitrovic has scored 30 so far this season, scored, I think 3 in the Premier league last season, please lets not start saying we should have kept Davis. He is doing really well, but the Championship is his level unfortunately.

All his attributes were there whenever I saw him in the PL. his issue was fitness nothing more.

• Like 4

23 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

The issue with Davis was he was never given a proper run in the team, so whenever he came on he looked rusty as hell. But we couldn't afford to carry a passenger while he got up to speed.

I think it might be a different story once he's had a load of game time elsewhere.

• Like 1

Davis isn't being praised for his goal scoring, a player scoring goals in the championship doesn't necessarily translate to a player scoring at premier league level, when we were signing Watkins you could tell it was going to be a very good signing not just because of his goals but because of his all round play for Brentford, I think Mitrović scored a few more than him that season, but Watkins was the much better player because of his all round contribution, you could tell that he'd have something to offer at Premier League level, and in terms of all round play Davis is showin something similar.

He's just a very good footballer.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, useless said:

He's an absolute monster. Almost unstoppable. 

Blah blah blah, but he didn't score blah blah blah, he'll be judged on that blah blah blah

giphy.gif

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

Atleast he has value now.

29 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

17 minutes ago, nick76 said:

Yep, this!

giphy.gif

• Haha 1

49 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

He didn't score in that clip? That's not what he's being praised for.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

You know where we signed Ollie Watkins from right?

• Like 1

Â