Keinan Davis

a-k

1 minute ago, messi11 said:

world class chin. Should of been a boxer

How can he have  a chin like a heavy weight world champion boxer and if u breeze past the rest of him he is out injured for 8 weeks. Hopefully the new Lukaku looking Davis has got past his injury woes

25 minutes ago, WHY said:

Most of it is down to the country being too soft imo. Schools have never been better if you want to be educated that is. Not sure there is much poverty either. If you mean people can’t afford to have  take aways 7 days a week, then I guess you’re right.

Oh dear.

Who was too soft in this scenario where a fan ran on and punched a player?

• Like 4

1 hour ago, WHY said:

Most of it is down to the country being too soft imo. Schools have never been better if you want to be educated that is. Not sure there is much poverty either. If you mean people can’t afford to have  take aways 7 days a week, then I guess you’re right.

Wow

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, meregreen said:

You need to open your eyes mate. There were no bloody food banks when I was a kid. Now not only do millions of our citizens rely on them,the they can’t even afford to keep their families warm. Jesus wept.

Yep 5th biggest economy in the world is loaning (yes loaning) it's citizens £200 so they can pay there fuel bills ! - you couldn't make it up 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, sidcow said:

I think we are having a mini return to the dark ages to be honest. 

The number of football arrests are rising constantly each season, we've seen the stuff being chucked at players, fans on the pitch attacking players, the stadiums being vandalised. 

I've a feeling social media might have something to do with it. They're all posting pictures of themselves hanging about looking "tough" eventually they'll want to post up images of them actually doing stuff and being generally proper hard cases (in their eyes) 

Agree on social media - expect some people do it because it'll get their faces plastered all over the internet. It's a vicious circle.

• Like 1

Â