Transfer Speculation Summer 2016

Guest av1

Gana/Amavi/Ayew/Grealish/Okore/Clark/Gardner - Keep these lot. 

The other losers can all go for all I care. For peanuts, just get rid. They got us relegated and they can all f*** off.
There's still a helluva lot of work to do in this window. We still need at least a RB, a ST and 3 Wide players.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

Gana/Amavi/Ayew/Grealish/Okore/Clark/Gardner - Keep these lot. 

The other losers can all go for all I care. For peanuts, just get rid. They got us relegated and they can all f*** off.
There's still a helluva lot of work to do in this window. We still need at least a RB, a ST and 3 Wide players.

I suspect that this post is going to be greeted with derision.

So is that 30 million we had.. not net?

If we sell Westwood/Gueye/Richards and recoup 10-15 million. That means we haven't spent anything yet. Three players still to come according to Dr X. Each one worth 10 million maybe?

Hendrick Mcormack and Bamford and were ready to take on the league.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, PieFacE said:

So it's looking like we could get £6m for Westwood, £7m for Gana, £5m for Sinclair, £5m for Richards.

Could we replace those four players with better players for £23m?

I'm not so sure...

We don't need to replace Sinclair or Richards imo, already well covered in central defence and forward positions.

I would expect another CM to come in, maybe an RB and the mentioned two strikers.

A creative midfielder has also been mentioned although I would give Jack a run in that position and attempt to buy in January if he can't impact on games.

Hendrick is the sort of move that would get me really excited for our prospects.

International who had a decent tournament and is a very good player at that level for Derby so proven championship quality which with respect to likes of Gollini and Tshibola they just aren't yet.

Seems Burnley had a 3m bid turned down for him so it's worth asking the question at least.

It's years since we were able to sign decent players from other premier league clubs, surely we can at least do that at championship level with the budget we now have.

Now XIa has said that he thinks we'll get a creative midfielder I wonder who they see sitting back in the Villa midfield? Gana (if he stays)? Or maybe RDM bought in Tshibola as someone to sit? Exciting times.

Just now, Demitri_C said:

so looks like only two more to come in

Where did you here that?  Or to put it another way, how could you possible come to that conclusion on July 12th? :)

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, BOF said:

Where did you here that?  Or to put it another way, how could you possible come to that conclusion on July 12th? :)

"Hopefully we shall complete the strengthened spine in two weeks! Creative midder and powerful strikers with bullets loaded. P.S just get the lastest number exceeding18K for the season tickets ! with 5K more to go, will surpss last season. I hope more Villans back enjoying the game again! "

That sounded like only two signings to me although very mish mash translation

Just now, Demitri_C said:

"Hopefully we shall complete the strengthened spine in two weeks! Creative midder and powerful strikers with bullets loaded. P.S just get the lastest number exceeding18K for the season tickets ! with 5K more to go, will surpss last season. I hope more Villans back enjoying the game again! "

That sounded like only two signings to me although very mish mash translation

That's the middle bit.

• Like 1