Transfer Speculation Summer 2016

Guest av1

I maybe phrased that wrong, a plan is a plan even if its a poor one. Looking from the outside things just appear to have a more professional feel than i previous years. The proof will be in the pudding of course, but I'm a lot more positive about the club than i was a few months ago. 

Dominic Solanke on loan?

I think there is a chance for that to happen.

The question is, is he a 10+ goalscorer on Championship level already? For me yes when he gets the right service.

If we would get him I would buy 1 more striker tho and get rid of 2.

Edited by Denis242

13 minutes ago, Denis242 said:

Dominic Solanke on loan?

The question is, is he a 10+ goalscorer on Championship level already? For me yes when he gets the right service.

Not a bad shout at all, I'd take him 

obviously villa are near enough in every media outlet at the moment, its a big deal that the club has gone down, so, an article i read earlier stated that rdm is only looking to sign a striker and another on loan.

well i hope this isnt the case, when youve got £50m to play with, you arent just going to spend £20m, he should take this opportunity to strengthen were he can, the club is carrying too much dead wood which we can shift so it needs some solid timber to support it, granted, itll be difficult to sign players now, but rdm has a better standing than any of our previous managers.

gestede appears to be safe, ayew looks to be going, gabby we are stuck with, just leaves kozak to prove himself, which i reckon he could do ok for us.

35 minutes ago, Denis242 said:

Dominic Solanke on loan?

Any Chelsea player has to be a loan to buy for me, figure agreed and then it's up to us if we deem him worth it at any point

sick of them words removed playing the game and ruining football by buying all these youngsters they've got no intention of playing, don't want us to add to his value next summer when they finally try and flog him for an obscene amount

35 minutes ago, AndyBM said:

obviously villa are near enough in every media outlet at the moment, its a big deal that the club has gone down, so, an article i read earlier stated that rdm is only looking to sign a striker and another on loan.

well i hope this isnt the case, when youve got £50m to play with, you arent just going to spend £20m, he should take this opportunity to strengthen were he can, the club is carrying too much dead wood which we can shift so it needs some solid timber to support it, granted, itll be difficult to sign players now, but rdm has a better standing than any of our previous managers.

gestede appears to be safe, ayew looks to be going, gabby we are stuck with, just leaves kozak to prove himself, which i reckon he could do ok for us.

No point in spending money for the sake of it tho, if I go into top man with £100 in my pocket I won't spend it all unless I find stuff worth buying

Edited by bannedfromHandV

its not a case of spending it for the sake of it, its a case of it needing to be spent to fix what is broken

if you got a puncture in all 4 of your car tyres, would you buy one every 6 months?

3 minutes ago, AndyBM said:

its not a case of spending it for the sake of it, its a case of it needing to be spent to fix what is broken

if you got a puncture in all 4 of your car tyres, would you buy one every 6 months?

4 minutes ago, AndyBM said:

No but if the only tyres I could get weren't the right ones for my car then I wouldn't buy them

4 minutes ago, bannedfromHandV said:

No but if the only tyres I could get weren't the right ones for my car then I wouldn't buy them

Maybe borrow the right ones from a mate while you're waiting to buy them.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Godders said:

Maybe borrow the right ones from a mate while you're waiting to buy them.

Chelsea + tyres, = Terry on loan?

26209CB500000578-2971922-image-a-1_14250

ITK:excl:?

Edited by sne
  • Like 3