Transfer Speculation Summer 2016

Guest av1

2 minutes ago, useless said:

One player who missed most of last season, injured, two unproven, but potential. More than a few more additions needed. otherwise we aren't that much improved.

I'm fairly convinced we'll see a few more in yet. Especially when you think that we'll have played five league games by the end of the transfer window. If some of the players that are given second chances clearly haven't changed, surely RDM will act and bring in reinforcements.

Just now, useless said:

I don't fully understand your question.But if your asking what I mean by my post it's a list of positions I think we need filling, some more urgent than others.

I don't understand the "but" at the end. At no point has Xia said that RDM wants strikers and that's it. 

It read like a Sun headline. 

It's not my custom to read Sun headlines, or make a remembrance of their style. I recommend the signing of striker but then point out that Xia has indicated that we're going to go for more than one, not that I'm complaining about that, but given the amount we already have I thought, other positions might be more urgent, once we've signed at least one more striker.