The Rémi Garde thread

KJT123

nah :-) more that I'm not too sure whether my post was considered highbrow or fish pun... (cannot see a sole reason that I should be included on page 62... )

(Uh-oh. What did I just do?)

Edited by TB
  • Like 1

page 62 sounds great, cant wait :)

If you're impatient we could kick things off now just for the halibut.

Now, on a serious note, can anyone provide guidance on adding the little dash above the e in Remi using a non-foreign keyboard? We owe it to him.

Edited by CrackpotForeigner
  • Like 1

Now, on a serious note, can anyone provide guidance on adding the little dash above the e in Remi using a non-foreign keyboard? We owe it to him.

Function-alt-130.

• Like 1

Oh cod. I knew it... A bleak future looms. Unless a ray of hope appears, I imagine you'll be carping on about this now forever. (or at least until the next punathon comes along....)

As both loath/loathe comes from the same Old English root: lath/lað, I do hope that he avoids the German and French words from the same root while at Aston Villa: Leid (German) and laid (French)...

This is the beauty of VillaTalk; it will be highbrow on page 59 but by page 62 we'll be on 50:50s, long throw ins and fish puns.

Not too sure which page number you're on at the moment... 

Lost in the ether! I assume it's because I'm on mobile and post to page ratio is different.

Or is that 'aether'? ;)

I think we will see a similar set up for the game at Goodison Park. I think the key for any new manager coming into this sort of situation is to stop the rot, and if we can get another point in that game then I can see the shackles being loosened for the home game against Watford.

Very impressed with him so far, I think he is the most tactically astute manager that we have had for a long time.

If so I think we will naturally create more chances. We were stopped by some wonderful defending at times against City, all 4 of their back line put in world class performances which is something I've yet to see mentioned. Everton can be a bit leaky and disorganised at times despite individual talent. They struggle with the counter because they attempt to play such an expansive game, both to their credit and detriment.

It will be very interesting.

• Like 1

Â