Villa Kit 2016/7

Frank Raphael

59 minutes ago, GeneralJazzman said:

Those training poles look like they have too much movement to be our back line. 

Oh that's a training pole...... thought it was Gestede!

• Like 2

watford 

southampton

burnley

hull

villa

norwich

newcastle

44 teams (PL & championship), 25 have shown, 19 haven't. Those above plus half the championship left to go. Bet we are in the last 5 :) 

Maybe we're just waiting for our new batch of megastar signings to join so we can use them to market the shirts. Who'd want to buy a new shirt if the poster boys are Richards, Gabby, Guzan and Bacuna*

*I left Lescott out as it's unrealistic to expect a professional photographer to look at him for more than a few seconds. 

• Like 4

On 10 June 2016 at 17:26, It's Your Round said:

Who'd want to buy a new shirt if the poster boys are Richards, Gabby, Guzan and Bacuna*

I'm sure you're joking. But if not it clearly worked last season with Gabby, Grealish, Clarke and Sinclair :P

I went on a VP tour at the weekend and the guide said that the only reason it wasnt released yet is because Under Armour are re building the Villa Shop. You can't release the kit for sale if there is no shop. He said that otherwise it was planned to have been released last week, it will most likely be last week of june.first week of july.

As a side not, he also mentioned a signining of a bornmouth defender to happen this week.

He also said some interesting stuff about Gabby from behind the scenes... But I really CBA to type it all :)

1 hour ago, Mic09 said:

He also said some interesting stuff about Gabby from behind the scenes... But I really CBA to type it all :)

Typical. Some ITK knowledge and you cba. You're as bad as the fake ITKs looking for attention :P

2 hours ago, Mic09 said:

As a side not, he also mentioned a signining of a bornmouth defender to happen this week.

Tommy Elphick isn't coming was the word from Bournemouth ?

It'll take a bit of effort to scrub away the Lerner monstrosity from Villa Park itself, but I can't see Xia wanting to stick with a defeated symbol of a useless regime.

9 hours ago, Mic09 said:

I went on a VP tour at the weekend and the guide said that the only reason it wasnt released yet is because Under Armour are re building the Villa Shop. You can't release the kit for sale if there is no shop.

Amazon says "Hi".

• Like 1

Â