Villa Kit 2016/7

Frank Raphael

2 minutes ago, Ingram85 said:

I loved that kit!!!! Carbone! Dublin!

Would love a modern less baggy take on it.

Yeah you loved it because of the players who played in it.  It was a bit of a monstrosity as a jersey though.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, villan-scott said:

From the Elphick video on Facebook from the official page ...

image.png

What's the logo on the t-shirt? Looks like Yonex?! He had macron shorts on!  

It's a Macron top. 

image.jpeg

• Like 1

Assume it's old since (if suggestions and common sense are to be believed) the Macron deal expires at the end of the month so they can't have any Under Armour get-up on display until then.

That and that's the old badge, the new one doesn't have a claret edge to it, though I suppose one could argue it might just be a stylistic thing since its on a white background.

Edited by Ginko

5 minutes ago, Ginko said:

That and that's the old badge, the new one doesn't have a claret edge to it, though I suppose one could argue it might just be a stylistic thing since its on a white background.

It also still has the 'prepared' text.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, sne said:

Good thing we're not getting Puma as our new kit supplier. They don't seem to have the best quality.

ClV4NueWMAA_EgB.jpg

13435297_1722148178049982_563919670623775192_n.jpg

Edited by Kingman
  • Like 4

10 hours ago, BOF said:

eng_pl_1999-00-ASTON-VILLA-SHIRT-L-17336do-not-want-dog-danterants-blogspot-com.

I really liked that kit! I had it with Ian Taylor's name and number on the back and it was the first non-dodgy knockoff Villa kit I owned as a kid.

But to pull it off, you have to have given us a claret body and blue sleeves kit first!

1 hour ago, ThunderPower_14 said:

But to pull it off, you have to have given us a claret body and blue sleeves kit first!

You're telling me you wouldn't like something like this (as created before by sexbelowsound) unless UA do a "safe" claret-body-blue-sleeves effort first?

Edited by Ghost

4 hours ago, Ghost said:

You're telling me you wouldn't like something like this (as created before by sexbelowsound) unless UA do a "safe" claret-body-blue-sleeves effort first?

I honestly don't like that.  Far too much claret and not enough blue.  That's a Burnley top.  It's a very good knock-up in terms of quality from @sexbelowsound but I just don't like the colour proportions.

28 minutes ago, BOF said:

I honestly don't like that.  Far too much claret and not enough blue.  That's a Burnley top.  It's a very good knock-up in terms of quality from @sexbelowsound but I just don't like the colour proportions.

clearing in the woods :P

Truth be told I don't like it either for the reasons you said.

Edited by sexbelowsound
  • Like 1

Â