Villa Kit 2016/7

Frank Raphael

I cannot see a change of Kit supplier at such a late stage. There would have been designs done, and manufacturing would need to be booked. I highly doubt, with just weeks away from pre-season starting that we are suddenly scrambling around looking at changing to a new kit supplier. There would be no time to arrange a kit for the pre-season matches coming up. I wouldn't think Dr Xia would want one of his first actions at the club to rush out some hideous last minute kit and upset the fans.

From the other side of the coin, Under Armour would have a relegation clause in the deal, so that it costs them less money now that we have been relegated. I imagine their may be a break/release clause installed after a year of the contract in case either party wants to break the deal. I think that the hold up is purely down to the takeover being ratified, and the club have been concentrating on that. I imagine that news will start to filter out in the coming days once the initial takeover and new manager news conferences die down.

Edited by NeilS

I'm looking forward to getting the new top for my son & I.

I'm taking him to his 1st ever match, our 1st home game of the new season and want us to look the part!

As Villa have been in decline over the years, my desire to take him wained and now we have something to look forward to.

• Like 3

12 hours ago, Jareth said:

I thought hed previously said that his access was not what it was...

12 hours ago, VillanousOne said:

after 6 years the same could be said for my Girlfriend

Why, are you playing hard to get?

14 hours ago, Jareth said:

Maybe that points to a last minute change of supplier... :ph34r:

I was wondering about this. A weird Chinese manufacturer you've never heard of before desperate to break into the European market and offering us a £200m deal over 2 years ;)

Was in town today and popped in the shop and asked about kit was told they hope to reveal end of June then for a weekend at start of July for a open day down Villa Park for new kit and will go on sale,but that all depended when Under Armour had finished the shop.

1 hour ago, sidcow said:

I was wondering about this. A weird Chinese manufacturer you've never heard of before desperate to break into the European market and offering us a £200m deal over 2 years ;)

Remember small heath had X-TEP when Yeung was in charge......I hope this wont be the case now for us :(

16 minutes ago, mottaloo said:

Remember small heath had X-TEP when Yeung was in charge......I hope this wont be the case now for us :(

Did they get £200m over 2 years from X-TEP.  we should wear kit from Primark if they paid us that 

On 15/06/2016 at 12:37, limvillian said:

Macron still used on the advertising boards at the presser. I thought the season was officially finished so was out deal with them?

Macrons deal does not end till 30/6/16. Hence all advertising till that date will feature their name only. New deal starts 1/7/16. 

• Like 1

Â