Villa Kit 2016/7

Frank Raphael

13 minutes ago, settle villa said:

Macrons deal does not end till 30/6/16. Hence all advertising till that date will feature their name only. New deal starts 1/7/16. 

Where did you see those dates? Not saying you're fibbing, just curious.

The Holte Shop will be closing this weekend as we prepare the new Villa Village Store for opening. 

It will shut on Saturday June 18 at 4pm. 

Our City Centre Store will be closing on Tuesday June 21 at 5pm for important alterations. 

The new-look Villa Village and City Centre Stores will both re-open on Friday July 1. 

Opening times to be confirmed in the next couple of weeks. 

In the meantime, you can still purchase your items from our ONLINE STORE

The Click & Collect option is still available from the collection point next to the Villa Village ticket office. 

Thank you for your support while we have been refurbishing our Stores. 

Our Ticket Office in the City Centre - located within the Store - will also be closing on Tuesday June 21 at 5pm until Friday July 1. 

But you can snap up tickets from our ONLINE BOX OFFICE or our Villa Village ticket office.

https://beta.avfc.co.uk/News/2016/06/17/new-store-set-for-reopening

They will not reopen the store with old stuff

Edited by lmarsha_926

4 hours ago, mrchnry said:

She being the girl that works there 

Who turns out to be an agency temp on maternity leave . 

Pretty much a Paddy's Pub style honour system these days.

hqdefault.jpg

• Like 1

On 16/06/2016 at 20:20, Ginko said:

Where did you see those dates? Not saying you're fibbing, just curious.

The contract with Macron finishes on the last day of the season which is 30/6/16. All new contracts would start the day after. Deals always run for a full calendar year. However that doesn't mean the new kit would be on sale just that the new agreement is live. You can bet your last dollar that every Macron branded board will have disappeared overnight on 30/6/16. 

1 hour ago, settle villa said:

The contract with Macron finishes on the last day of the season which is 30/6/16. All new contracts would start the day after. Deals always run for a full calendar year. However that doesn't mean the new kit would be on sale just that the new agreement is live. You can bet your last dollar that every Macron branded board will have disappeared overnight on 30/6/16. 

Right, so you don't actually know this or have a source, it's just an educated guess.

You might well be correct, here's hoping you are. It would coincide with the stores reopening after the refurbishment too since that is July 1.

Well i haver never worked for Macron or Under Armour but i have experience of sportswear and contracts although it was a different sport. As far as i am aware football is no different to rugby or cricket. So i suppose its an educated guess. 

• Like 2

Not every mention of Macron has been removed. When RDM and Big T did their recent press conference the boards behind them still had Macron on it as well as the old, unrevised Villa logo.

Edited by sexbelowsound

1 hour ago, sexbelowsound said:

Not every mention of Macron has been removed. When RDM and Big T did their recent press conference the boards behind them still had Macron on it as well as the old, unrevised Villa logo.

Like i said Macron will remain until end of June. 

4 hours ago, dont_do_it_doug. said:

I'd imagine that in 12 months time we will have another new crest. At least that's the dream.

I keep advocating for someone to getting a message through to Tony about this. New crest, non amateur looking, preferably with ASTON VILLA ON IT!

• Like 1

On 17 June 2016 at 23:57, Kuwabatake Sanjuro said:

One of the stronger episodes of the last series but the show has past it's peak unfortunately. I hope they don't drag it out too long more.

On the kit issue I'd be happy with a template similar to this green one.

new-york-cosmos-2016-under-armour-jersey

image1.JPG

• Like 1

Â