Villa Kit 2016/7

Frank Raphael

Looking back at the Marcon kits and wow the first season kits were shocking. 

This seasons home and last seasons away are the only decent efforts IMO. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, deeps said:

Looking back at the Marcon kits and wow the first season kits were shocking. 

This seasons home and last seasons away are the only decent efforts IMO. 

Last season's home kit was their best for us. The away kit from last season is also the best out of the 6 they made for us.

• Like 1

Spurs mate of mine says Under Armour is basically very pretty junk.  Or at least that's what the Spurs range was.

11 minutes ago, BOF said:

Spurs mate of mine says Under Armour is basically very pretty junk.  Or at least that's what the Spurs range was.

I've had an Under Armour training top which has served me for literally the last 6 or 7 years and still going strong!

I have a decent bit of under armour training gear and it is the best I have ever had for longevity. Tops and shorts 5-6 years old look as good as new and keep their shape brilliantly.  

1 minute ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

I've had an Under Armour training top which has served me for literally the last 6 or 7 years and still going strong!

And I see them in the gym all the time.  Perhaps their football merchandise isn't made to the same standard?  I dunno.  I hope my mate is wrong though.  I'll be buying it either way :)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Keyblade said:

Last season's home kit was their best for us. The away kit from last season is also the best out of the 6 they made for us.

That away kit was rubbish. It looked like a trash bag for medical waste.

Anyway, both of those kits are permanently tarnished by that season. 

3 hours ago, ismail-villa said:

Does anyone know if this season's kits are a fiver, might pop down to the new st store tomorrow.

Just had a look Online mate, they have only dropped to £25. 

4 minutes ago, av1 said:

Just had a look Online mate, they have only dropped to £25. 

Was the same last year, haven't had the mega cheap deals for a couple of years.

1 hour ago, HanoiVillan said:

That away kit was rubbish. It looked like a trash bag for medical waste.

Anyway, both of those kits are permanently tarnished by that season. 

I forgot this season is officially last season. I meant the 2014/2015 season.

23 hours ago, Keyblade said:

I agree, I thought the 14/15 kits were great designs, much better than any of the Under Armour Spurs kits from the last few years IMO.

Looking back though I can't say I'm fond of any of the other home kits Macron made for us so lets hope Under Armour can give us something decent.

It's no doubt different for people in and around Birmingham, but for the rest of us I think buying next season's jersey means more.  Often when a side go down, their fans go into the woodwork for the duration.  It would be easy to avoid buying or wearing the Villa top while they're down.  It's hard to explain to locals as it's one of the dynamics that does differ between local fans and foreign ones.  I can't wait to get next season's top.

You should try having the Badge tattooed on your calf haha.

I live in London so just feel like I'm reminding all the cockneys we exist. Also work abroad a lot so I get to spread the Villa message there, but it's been a difficult few months.

"Shouldn't it be lower down your leg mate"

[emoji849]

Â