Villa Kit 2016/7

Frank Raphael

14 hours ago, Barney_avfc said:

CjOozzJW0AADDLA.jpg:large

Pretty sure it's fake, but looks pretty good.

Definitely fake. That image of Villa Park is a wallpaper someone put online a couple of years ago. I know because I downloaded it. 

Also the logo is really poorly positioned and shopped, and I doubt that dark swoosh will be there. It doesn't seem to fit in with other UA designs as far as I can tell.  And why would they make the shirt transparent in a promotional graphic for the shirt?  

No stars. 

Edited by Ooh-Ah

16 hours ago, Phumfeinz said:

It's grotesque

Agree 100%. Although it's clearly a fake. To be honest regardless of how good/sh*t looking it is I'm still going to buy it like the mug that I am

2 hours ago, dubliner said:

Although it's clearly a fake.

Indeed. Having wasted money on redesigning the badge they aren't going to use the current one on the new kit. Plus the fact that it's obviously fake helps identify it as a fake too.

On 24/05/2016 at 16:35, S-Platt said:

Under Armour are apparently paying to revamp the club shop at Villa Park so at least they are taking us seriously.

Would be better if we built a new one in a refurbished North Stand. But that isn't going to happen is it. Having been to a fair few away grounds in recent years it appears that the Villa Village is somewhat tired and dated.

Â