Villa Kit 2016/7

Frank Raphael

3 hours ago, limpid said:

Amazon says "Hi".

you're not going to release a kit through an affiliate though. Of course, Villa could release online.

edit: i realise now you're simply saying amazon don't have any stores. ignore me.

Edited by a m ole
  • Like 1

Is there any hint of a release date for the new kit. I haven't found anything relating to a reveal as such when I have looked online. You would have thought Under Armour (If it is them), would be keen to get the new kit out there and selling. Maybe something will happen quickly after tomorrows press conferences about the takeover and RDM, or maybe it will be on display at the press conference. I guess for the club this has fallen down the list of priorities, due to the takeover.

14 minutes ago, Holtern8 said:

Nothing official but a friend of a friend says no Longer Under Armour but a deal has been struck with New Balance.

Last we heard, they were delayed because Under Armour were rebuilding the club shop, which is it? lol:rolleyes:

But maybe also UA were not expecting a relegation and were OK to cut ties. First thing I thought about Chinese ownership was the ability to knock out millions of shirts at low cost high margins.

1 minute ago, sexbelowsound said:

I asked this a month or so ago. At the time, no. Just the Birmingham Mail I believe.

Someone needs a crowbar, a ladder and the will to go take a look through the boards on the club shop windows...

Â