Transfer Speculation January 2016

Marka Ragnos

Apparently Scott is wanted back at Swansea, and is keen.

2 mill according to the mirror and its close to being done.  Bye Scott

He hasn't really hit it off here despite being given opportunity.

I expect he gets paid a pretty penny too, so I'm all for getting what we can for him.

4 minutes ago, HeyAnty said:

2 mill according to the mirror and its close to being done.  Bye Scott

I'd never sell to a relegation rival but I wouldn't be surprised if we have to sell to raise funds for Garde. Not good enough. 

3 minutes ago, TRO said:

With Shane long rumoured to be interesting Liverpool......how about Benteke on loan to us.

Ings out for rest of season, Sturridge always injured.

Can't see them going into the rest of the season with Origi and Long as their striker options :D

5 minutes ago, TRO said:

With Shane long rumoured to be interesting Liverpool......how about Benteke on loan to us.

I'd hope we'd at least speak to Liverpool. 

If they want to get big money back for him then getting him playing well and performing in the Euros gives them that chance in the summer. 

They won't want to loan him to any teams that could potentially catch them 

And you'd hope Benteke would have a soft spot for us. 

2 hours ago, avfc1982 said:

I remember reports we didn't even offer Albrighton a contract and just let him walk away for nothing. I bet he's worth a few quid now. 

Brilliant from Lerner's Villa. 

That's not true. Albrighton wanted much more than Villa were prepared to offer. Theory was he already had offers elsewhere.  He's a Prem footballer and on a breathtaking £45k a year at Leicester so clearly is "worth a few quid"

I remember reports we didn't even offer Albrighton a contract and just let him walk away for nothing. I bet he's worth a few quid now. 

Brilliant from Lerner's Villa. 

That's not true. Albrighton wanted much more than Villa were prepared to offer. Theory was he already had offers elsewhere.  He's a Prem footballer and on a breathtaking £45k a year at Leicester so clearly is "worth a few quid"

45k a year? He must be on some big bonuses.

http://www.kickoff.co.uk/62383/aston-villa-target-sensational-deal-for-bundesliga-marksman/?

Borussia-Dortmund-Adrian-Ramos-Top-Pic.j
ASTON VILLA TARGET SENSATIONAL DEAL FOR BUNDESLIGA MARKSMAN

Aston Villa remain firm favourites for relegation, but four points from back-to-back home games against Crystal Palace and Leicester have kept the survival dream alive.

Attracting players on permanent deals is likely to prove difficult given the club’s plight, so they are now said to be targeting a loan move for Borussia Dortmund’s Adrian Ramos.

ADRIAN RAMOS

The Colombian international striker has plenty of pedigree, having represented his country at the 2014 World Cup in Brazil.

Since moving to Borussia Dortmund, however, he has found opportunities hard to come by, with 80% of his top-flight appearances for the club coming as a substitute:

ADRIAN RAMOS

POS: FWD   AGE: 29Y 11M
HEIGHT: 6FT 1IN   WEIGHT: 11ST 11LB

BL | DORTMUND | 14/15   15/16 | DORTMUND | BL

GOALS
ASSISTS
GAMES

GAMES
ASSISTS
GOALS

AUG
SEP
OCT
NOV
DEC
JAN  
FEB  
MAR  
APR  
  MAY  
TOTAL

PaddyPower-RO

This has resulted in a return of just four goals and four assists, but the powerful 29-year-old proved during his time at Hertha Berlin just how deadly he can be.

During the 2013/14 Bundesliga campaign, Ramos averaged a goal every 167 minutes on the way to scoring 16 times, whilst Christian Benteke took 213 minutes to net each of his ten Premier League goals for Aston Villa:

ADRIAN
RAMOS
VERSUS CHRISTIAN
BENTEKE
FWD POSITION FWD
29Y 11M AGE 25Y 1M
6FT 1IN HEIGHT 6FT 3IN
11ST 11LB WEIGHT 13ST 11LB

BL | HBE |   | AVL | PL
06/13 - 06/14   06/13 - 06/14

STARTS

MINS
PLAYED

GOALS

ASSISTS

OPENING
GOALS

WINNING
GOALS

HOME
GOALS

AWAY
GOALS

HEADED
GOALS

L

R

GOALS
R/L FOOT
L

R

MINS
PER GOAL

TOTAL

http://dalmatinskiportal.hr/sport/besiktas-ispada-iz-igre--lovre-kalinic-na-pragu-aston-ville/9702

Besiktas out of the game , Lovre Kalinic on the verge of Aston Villa
In the next few days all will know , England is now the most likely future destination goalkeeper ' white '
Besiktas is out of the story of Lovre Kalinic . Turks were approaching compensation claim that could meet Hajduk and now they occupy the position of possible options if nothing else is realized .
However , it is highly probable sales - Aston Villa . And that compensation should be significantly higher than what is offered by the Turks , mentioned figures and of 4.5 million euros , but it is all off the record , of course . This is always the English were the first option , all will know in the next few days .
As Lazio concerned, nothing more and no mention . After failed negotiations with the manager Federico Pastorellom and offers that did not meet Hajduk , as if everything froze

I love getting linked to people.

I love a picture of someone holding a f?)king Villa shirt even more!

Cue traditional image of Grant Holt or Simon bloody Dawkins.

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, thabucks said:

If we manage to sign Debuchy, Sane, Ramos and Inler on loan. And sign Kalinic

A. Can we stay up 

B. Loan Januzaj 

A. Maybe

B. Only if we can qualify for Europe by winning the FA Cup last May*

*we can't.