Transfer Speculation January 2016

Marka Ragnos

29 minutes ago, Villan4Life said:

Norwich are about to buy Timm Klose for £9mil and Steven Naismith for £8.5mil

Sunderland are putting bids in for players

Newcastle have spent over £20mil already

Bournemouth have spent over £20mil as well

Whilst we sit around not even spending a million or two on a player even though we need to spend or bring people in on loan to give us a chance to stay up!

There is a reason. Those clubs still have a chance. We are down. Those running us have accepted it.

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, Rds1983 said:

Birmingham Mail are saying we are after Dennis Praet and Youri Tielemans. I appear to have woken up inside a game of Football Manager.

They may as well have plucked some other names from the hat while they were at it...

21 minutes ago, Richard said:

There is a reason. Those clubs still have a chance. We are down. Those running us have accepted it.

If thats the case I want to see those clowns put this money aside for the summer and use it to stengthen GREATLY for an immediate return. Its such a shame for Garde he has finally got the team playing again and 2-3 signings could really boost morale and who knows what could happen? 

Such a shame from owner to board of directors we have losers, so no suprise our first team play like losers as well for majority of the season

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, jacketspuds said:

Jordan Rhodes valued at £12m by Blackburn. Could do worse for a decent Championship striker.

12m proven at championship level but could be another rudy if we went straight up. Is a tough one. If we were looking to spend that sort of money I think I would try going for someone experienced in a big european league or has some goal scoring ability in prem league

8 minutes ago, Nabby said:

Those clubs are spending alot of money but there are 3 relegation places ..someone is getting burnt at the end of of it ...

MOMS put an interesting graphic from SkySports on FB over the weekend. Essentially the clubs that sign the most players in January have a frightening knack of going down.Throwing more money at more players is not necessarily the way forward. 

Just now, Eames said:

MOMS put an interesting graphic from SkySports on FB over the weekend. Essentially the clubs that sign the most players in January have a frightening knack of going down.Throwing more money at more players is not necessarily the way forward. 

QPR style.

1 minute ago, lexicon said:

Really? Never impressed for us at all IMO

always solid when saw him play centre back for Fulham and better than some of chancers we had in defence in that time. no coincidence to me Fulham went down 6 months after he left 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

QPR style.

In the last press conference, Remi talked about not wanting to bring in too many  in January as it would just disrupt things and we don’t have the time to bed lots of players in.  We just need a few shrewd signings (goal scorer the obvious priority) who can complement what we have.