Gun violence in the USA

Marka Ragnos

1 hour ago, coda said:

Rumours it's another 8chan weirdo with a manifesto.

It is.  A 21 year old who seemingly drove almost 700 miles to somewhere with a higher Hispanic population.

I've seen his manifesto on Twitter. It's entirely predictable white supremacist bullshit.

• Sad 1

Mass shootings are so common now that perhaps they should be considered a national sport or a form of reality TV, not a human tragedy? It would be make it a lot easier to deal with, no need for hopes or prayers that way. 

2 hours ago, markavfc40 said:

Absolute madness.

"This is a tragedy that we never, ever would have thought would happen in El Paso," El Paso Mayor Dee Margo told CNN.

oreally-1.jpg

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, mjmooney said:

oreally-1.jpg

Ah you see, because everyone has the guns, nothing like this can ever happen because in El Paso, where everyone has the guns, everyone is Rambo and would stop a mass shooter with their explosive dick extension safety blanket thus meaning this can never happen in El Paso.

2 hours ago, NurembergVillan said:

It is.  A 21 year old who seemingly drove almost 700 miles to somewhere with a higher Hispanic population.

I've seen his manifesto on Twitter. It's entirely predictable white supremacist bullshit.

Shockingly the police didn't kill him. Apparently he possesses white skin and is therefore psychically able to prevent bullets being shot. 

Another piece of shit dumb word removed so obsessed with how awesome his whiteness is that he can't stand the idea that other people are, you know, people. Going shopping. With their kids. In soulless Walmart.

They simply had to be slaughtered.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

They need more guns over there to stop all these shootings.

Edit: it’s sad. Not even remotely shocking anymore and I doubt anything will ever happen. I cannot believe people actually want guns to be legal. It’s **** madness. 

Edited by bobzy

Question: How many days in a row would say 10-20 people have to be killed in individual events for the US congress to do a damn thing? Other than deploy the military... scary thought process :( 

On 30/07/2019 at 09:53, chrisp65 said:

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again. If we want to stop commies shooting up fetes and festivals then we have to arm the stall holders.

It’s the only sensible solution.

The only thing that stops a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with two guns. 

The one glimmer of hope I have is that with each new slaughter,  the push more a total repeal of the 2A becomes more momentous.  People wint want to stop at control measures that fall short of a mandatory buy back.

Â