Relegation Thread Version...99?!

jackbauer24

Just now, rjw63 said:

Muhahahahahahaaaa!

Do you live in the Midlands? Or listen to local radio? Wolves fans think he's crap!

I do not and admit to some ignorance on who the next best candidate would be for us. Just giving a shout that if Remi walks a manager that has some skin in the game is needed to fix the rot that is deep inside this club at the moment.

54 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

We won't be getting out the Championship anytime soon once we go down.  This board want us to go down, for one reason. They think they will save a load of money in the Championship, So expect zero investment.

I'm sorry, but that's just complete and utter rubbish. 

Edited by PieFacE
  • Like 1

Just now, NSmith22 said:

I do not and admit to some ignorance on who the next best candidate would be for us. Just giving a shout that if Remi walks a manager that has some skin in the game is needed to fix the rot that is deep inside this club at the moment.

The knuckledraggers manager seems adept in getting results from a squad full of shit. I'd have him before Jackett (and most others)

• Like 1

Just now, rjw63 said:

The knuckledraggers manager seems adept in getting results from a squad full of shit. I'd have him before Jackett (and most others)

Agreed, Rowett seems to be able to get decent performances from a collection of deadbeats, so would feel at home here. 

Pearson would be another option as he seems the sort of manager who would chin the players after a poor game!

Would be fitting if the club came out with an apology to the fans after todays display. Garde along with captain Richards and club captain Agbonlahor to start with. Zero chance any of the top brass to do so

4 minutes ago, rjw63 said:
5 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

Great shout. Didn't give that one much thought at first.

I think this is the first time that I have genuinely felt sad about the future of our club. Sad for all the fans and the people who care about the club. It's a horrible feeling.

1 hour ago, Zatman said:

said it in the Garde thread but Mick McCarthy is what we need and he wont take any shit either

We need a manager that ultimately took two teams down, one with a tally of 15 points. Currently plying his trade at Ipswich failing to pull up any trees. Great stuff.

As for not taking any shit, did you not see the bunch of pissheads he left behind him at Wolves. Roger Johnson and O'Hara to name but two.

Â