Relegation Thread Version...99?!

jackbauer24

Might as well look forward to the Championship, clearly circling the drain in the PL isn't working for us, at this point maybe a spell down there will do more for us. I mean we haven't got a choice really. Also, **** Lerner. Glad he's lost a load of money on us. 

Ive disliked players in the past, been furious with results but today I really do hate those charlatans playing football for us. rocket polishers. The lot of them.

Edited by Jimzk5
  • Like 2

How we react to today's defeat will show a lot. If we react in the right we can use our anger/frustration, to help us put things right. It's a shame that we have to wait two weeks for the Stoke game, we could have done with the chance of getting todays result out of system asap.

• Like 1

I'm not blaming relegation on Ayew but his elbow and the ensuing 70 minutes was the final nail in the coffin for me. I won't lose an inkling of sleep if 95% of the first team were cleared out at season's end. The entire operation needs to be gutted. As for Remi I'm pretty ambivalent as a part of me believes if a mass exodus happens he likely could string together a pretty good squad but that could just as easily blow up in our faces like it always does. We've scoffed at the experienced managers lately but look at Alex Neil, Eddie Howe, and Sean Dyche. All of them are well versed in English football and have stabilized their respective clubs. If Remi does leave for whatever reason we need to hand the reigns over to someone who has some skin in the game besides personal pride and ambition. Maybe someone like Kenny Jackett would be a good shout.

16 minutes ago, useless said:

How we react to today's defeat will show a lot. If we react in the right we can use our anger/frustration, to help us put things right. It's a shame that we have to wait two weeks for the Stoke game, we could have done with the chance of getting todays result out of system asap.

It will show nothing.

These players have proven that they are mentally weak cowards undeserving of the fans support, what they do from now on is totally immaterial. 

Edited by Dr_Pangloss
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, AshVilla said:

Well in an ideal world the players would be punished by relegation but of course they will feel no repucussions and will just find another club and not have a care in the world

i think we are stuck with a lot of these clowns next season

I'm usually optimistic and always try to look at the positives but frankly there aren't any left.

Regardless of there being 12 games left, the players look devoid of ability, creativity and worse still, pride.

The club have already given up hope on them and they couldn't/wouldn't back their manager in the recent window so it's no surprise we're in the mess we are right now.

I feel for the fans who turn up every game, home and away to be served up with the dross that has been on display on and off the pitch.

If the club wants to treat fans as customers, they better sort their shit out or the business will fail even more than it already is.

The answer is not relegation and a rebuild though. There's already confusion and doubt over whether Garde will be here in the summer and I can see us free-falling down into League One.

The best way out of this mire is for Randy and his cohorts to leave the club and install someone who genuinely cares and wants the club to succeed.

1 minute ago, Zatman said:

i think we are stuck with a lot of these clowns next season

I think so too. Can't see many wanting to take them on. Wage bill in the championship to compete for promotion will be high which is why we won't compete next season either. Like QPR we have a rotten core and they are still paying for it now in the championship.

8 minutes ago, NSmith22 said:

If Remi does leave for whatever reason we need to hand the reigns over to someone who has some skin in the game besides personal pride and ambition. Maybe someone like Kenny Jackett would be a good shout.

Muhahahahahahaaaa!

Do you live in the Midlands? Or listen to local radio? Wolves fans think he's crap!

• Like 1

Â