Relegation Thread Version...99?!

jackbauer24

1 minute ago, useless said:

Yes I thought we'd lose but not in the manner in which we did. How we react is either going to make or break us, come the end of the season we might even see it as the turning point in our fortunes, if we react in a positive way. Just a shame we've got to wait another two weeks to put things right.

you ever thought about working for the samaritans?

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, It's Your Round said:

This is probably a stupid question but can't you get Sky TV in the US? We'll be a popular choice for their Championship live matches.

You can but I'm not all that familiar with its offerings. I have tried to catch the Wednesday occasionally online just as a "test" for next year, and they have their "Wednesday Player HD" and I'll probably just used the Villa version of that: https://tv.avfc.co.uk

Edited by Marka Ragnos

15 minutes ago, useless said:

It's not over yet, beat Stoke and with eleven games left to play, it's on.

6 minutes ago, Arj Guy said:

good one

Thanks, but lets hope the players get the results and give my words some meaning in reality though

Edited by useless

1 minute ago, useless said:

Yes I thought we'd lose but not in the manner in which we did. How we react is either going to make or break us, come the end of the season we might even see it as the turning point in our fortunes, if we react in a positive way. Just a shame we've got to wait another two weeks to put things right.

Unfortunately I can't see it now. Today was a huge chance to close the gap and we didn't even look like doing so. If I though we looked like we wanted it enough I'd say OK, opportunity lost, let's have another go next weekend. As it is? No. Even if we beat Stoke, there's not enough consistency there because there's simply not enough quality to make up the gap. 

We're going. 

I don't know where to put this, but here it goes: I genuinely would let all our players go if there was a way to get rid of them. I wouldn't hang on to any of these losers, they'll take us straight down to league2. Not Ayew, not Okore, not Amavi, not any of them. Get rid of them all.

26 minutes ago, Mantis said:

I still don't know what you're getting at here exactly? I never said you couldn't be annoyed and whinge because we're all doing that.

You know, in all seriousness, if I'd given up on Villa, I sure as hell wouldn't be on here, that's for sure. But in fairness I'm in the dumps about them today. Dunno why it's stinging so badly today, but it is, brother. Liverpool -- jesus.

You've got to keep the hope, it's what sport/football is all about.

Portsmouth were 8 points adrift with 10 remaining and stayed up.

I don't see it happening but we are not in the realms of impossibility, yet.

Adama and Ayew coming back soon too. 

I think we play better when we REALLY need to win as well .

Edited by supernova26
  • Like 2

This bunch have given up. They're even admitting their lack of commitment on social media. Who in their right mind would buy any of this current crop of rubbish? We're going to be stuck with the likes of Bacuna, Westwood, Clark et al. Next season in the Championship. Worrying.

8 minutes ago, supernova26 said:

Portsmouth were 8 points adrift with 10 remaining and stayed up.

I don't see it happening but we are not in the realms of impossibility, yet.

Adama and Ayew coming back soon too. 

I think we play better when we REALLY need to win as well .

Stop talking. Stop talking now.

10 minutes ago, supernova26 said:

Hey, I hear you, and I respect that, but for me, it's really not.

It's all about entertainment, for me, and for that, I need to see something like equal and opposite forces vying for control over space.

Newton's Third Law, or something like that? We're so not equal to the forces we're facing, it's not been fun to watch. Perhaps in the Champs it will get interesting again? 

Edited by Marka Ragnos

2 minutes ago, Marka Ragnos said:

Hey, I hear you, and I respect that, but for me, it's really not.

It's all about entertainment, for me, and for that, I need to see something like equal and opposite forces vying for control over space.

Newton's Third Law, or something like that? We're so not equal to the forces we're facing, it's not been fun to watch. Perhaps in the Champs it will get interesting again? 

I'm not preaching here, just speaking for me. I'll naturally keep hope whilst I think there is a possibility. Some would have given up already, I 100% get that.

I've bet on sports and football for nearly a decade and seen some crazy, crazy things happen so this probably helps. 

• Like 1

Â