Relegation Thread Version...99?!

jackbauer24

As referenced on other threads, January could change everything. If Remi can bring in a striker who can score 10 goals between now and May, a midfielder to scare the pants off the oppo, and a rock solid central defensive organiser, then all may not be lost....look at West Brom back in 2006

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Zatman said:

22 games left. I make it we need at least 8-10 wins from them to stay up

22 games minus 6 games against the top 6 = 16 games against "the rest" from which to win 10...

well theres no pressure on the lads now.. every man and their dog pretty much think Villa is relegated. 10 Points behind... just play with freedom and see if they can produce a miracle. If not well.. just like every man and their dog has said.. Villa is relegated.

we havent won back to back games in how long so how does anyone think we are going to get 9 wins? i appreciate your trying to stay positive, but more unrealistic hopes you have the harder you will take it when it happens

we are down, pathetic season, pathetic net spend and pathetic signings from a pathetic cretin owner randy lerner and his pathetic cronies

• Like 2

It's quite obviously still possible to stay up.  Sunderland and Leicester in the past 2 seasons have done this from the same position we're in, but were 1 win better off.

Incredibly tough, very unlikely, but certainly possible.

44 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

we havent won back to back games in how long so how does anyone think we are going to get 9 wins? i appreciate your trying to stay positive, but more unrealistic hopes you have the harder you will take it when it happens

we are down, pathetic season, pathetic net spend and pathetic signings from a pathetic cretin owner randy lerner and his pathetic cronies

I doubt we will chalk up 9 wins between now and next December

1 hour ago, Demitri_C said:

last time we won back to back games was May though I dont see it happening again for a while :(

5 minutes ago, Zatman said:

last time we won back to back games was May though I dont see it happening again for a while :(

Yep spot on mate, thats why its game over for us. the thing is thats on the basis as well other sides dont pick up points which they all are doing

Â