Relegation Thread Version...99?!

jackbauer24

Alright I'm just saying before he comes back next season and this forum goes back into meltdown when he keeps on making errors in a lower division.

Calum Robinson seems to have disappeared off the earth down there, was that a season long loan or can he come back in January?

I'd expect Bournemouth to face away as others such as Burnley, Hull etc have done in the past. Norwich you'd think don't have enough to stay up either. But Big Sam knows his way around the league and will probably squeak Sunderland into 17th, Swansea should get a new boss capable of lifting them to safety and you'd think that Newcastle have enough now that they've turned the corner a bit. 

For what it's worth, I think Villa will go down but from this point onwards, it's almost a plus point if you go down fighting. What would be more depressing than relegation is if the second half of the season mirrors much of the first. 

Bournemouth are a far better footballing side to Burnley. Provided they can bring in the right players in January they will be ok I think. Norwich I agree with and either Newcastle or Sunderland to join us,

Edited by PaulC

50% wage cuts for players and staff that have joined since the summer, wow! No wonder they want to get shot of Gabby.

I wonder how many will want to stay on with a 50% pay cut?? I'd imagine not many at all

1 hour ago, KHV said:

50% wage cuts for players and staff that have joined since the summer, wow! No wonder they want to get shot of Gabby.

I wonder how many will want to stay on with a 50% pay cut?? I'd imagine not many at all

You would think they would also be trying a bit harder not to get relegated in the first place.

yep bournmouth and norwich winning so if fail to win for those who still think we are staying up even those wont be able to ignore

i expect another sheep loser performance from our team tonight. there will be no bottle like bournmouth and norwich are showing

1 minute ago, Davkaus said:

I don't think there's anyone in the world who still thinks we're staying up.

yep deluded fools if you think so, just have to get some pride back now. hopefully we can get rid of some of these losers in january

Â