Relegation Thread Version...99?!

jackbauer24

Would anyone left on here believe we'd stay up if we don't win any of our next 3? Yes it would still be mathematically possible but we would have to go on a ridiculous run as we'd failed to win four 6 pointer games in a row.

If we could just win tomorrow then 4 points from Sunderland and Norwich away games would suddenly seem realistic as we've done very well on those two grounds in recent seasons.

5 points is the minimum from the next 3 I think. 7 and yes we'd still be in the bottom three but we'd probably be off the bottom and suddenly a few of the teams above us wouldn't look so out of reach. Big ask though.

15 hours ago, abdulaziz1 said:

As Ive said before. Now lets think how could we catch Sunderland. Then Swansea. Then think how to get out of the ****. Many here were talking about going down with fighting. How could we fight without hope?

We all know how hard is it to win two in row for us let 3. But its not imposdible. A first win would give us hope and fight.

Have you seen how Ayews goal changed the team?once we click on we could get back to the race. Then from there we could sneak it somehow.

We all agree its really hard. But ive really seen much worse Villa team playing.

Nah.

We're ****.

17 hours ago, abdulaziz1 said:

As Ive said before. Now lets think how could we catch Sunderland. Then Swansea. Then think how to get out of the ****. Many here were talking about going down with fighting. How could we fight without hope?

We all know how hard is it to win two in row for us let 3. But its not imposdible. A first win would give us hope and fight.

Have you seen how Ayews goal changed the team?once we click on we could get back to the race. Then from there we could sneak it somehow.

We all agree its really hard. But ive really seen much worse Villa team playing.

When I see us click against a team that aren't as shit as Newcastle then I might gain more hope. Also worth noting, that while we clicked they still had better chances than us. 

Amazing watching stoke play with bojan arnautavic and shaqiri and are still so solid in defence yet we struggle using one of Gil or Grealish. Goes to show where alot of our problems lie. We haven't been linked with defenders.. I sure hope were in for a few or the great escape will keep on failing 

I blame Lambert for defence though, in his 3 years he only really signed Vlaar, Okore and Sanchez in defensive minded positions. Everton and Stoke have evolved by building on Moyes and Pulis defensive structures while we dismantled any that we ever had under McLeish

Closed the gap by 1. Lol

Was a positive performance. The players look fitter and faster. Must start traore against Norwich. Might be too late now.. But you never know.  Still 5-6 winnable games coming up. 6 points from the next.Two is imperative.  

Stronger team this afternoon however the result was not good enough.

We need to start preparing for the Championship next season because we do not know how to win and we are going down.

I wonder what players would we be able to keep next summer?

Edited by Reivax_Villa

Whether we stay up or not, we need to start gelling, getting fitter and playing better and today we did that so I'll take that as progress whatever the end of season outcome. Now lets go east and start converting the improved form to serious points. 

The only bad result was really Swansea winning. Our result wasnt enough for now. But to come back from losing in two games on bounce at these circumstances isnt eaay. We showed more character and fight than Newcastle.

Our perfomances against West Ham,Newcastle, Watford and City doesnt suggest we are last.

Its just we are in a position with every minute is crucial. The damage was too much. We are being consisntly better. We are still not winning though.

Last season we had 9 wins in only four runs of games. 

The only win that hadnt come with another was Spurs away.

We were dire for most of the season.

We all know that our mission is really really hard. But thats not only about quality. Its our position. 

Us who are looking at the full cup are seeing that we are not the worst team in terms of performances. We are getting mentally stronger. Even then we are only talking about 20% of chance of staying up which could get higher or lower depending on every match.

Players are fighting and thats the most important thing. If they were already surrendering then I will. We will still live on hope. Its hard to talk with people about premier league these days people take laugh on our position but hopefully we could somehow shut their mouths lol.

We really had to win that with the momentum we had after the penalty, the Holte End was brilliant they did as much as they could.

Way I see it Swansea had a similar type of game to us today, home to West Brom team who can't score or win many and were missing key players. They won that and are now out of the bottom 3 and I think they'll scramble clear with new manager bounce now.

We can't win these type of games this season and are going down. The opportunity last two games has been to push on and get the 3 points, we're just not good enough 1-11, we're done at Premier league level.

Â