Joleon Lescott

dont_do_it_doug.

Does this mean we have to stop singing about him being hit by a bus

Well if the shoe fits, you'll just have to fit the lyric into something more positive...lol.

I always think of klingons when I look at him.

" He's now one of Us, he's now one of Uuus, Joleyn Lescott, he's now one of Us "

Shame though, the bus one always made oi larf.

Who will he replace. Hope Richards now moves to RB as I think he's better than  Bacuna or Hutton there.

yes i agree are defence isnt shaping up too badly .....    richards       lescott     weak link ( clark)      amavi ...     a hell of alot better than last year still hoping for just one more signing!!!!!

Who will he replace. Hope Richards now moves to RB as I think he's better than  Bacuna or Hutton there.

yes i agree are defence isnt shaping up too badly .....    richards       lescott     weak link ( clark)      amavi ...     a hell of alot better than last year still hoping for just one more signing!!!!!

Richards isn't going to play RB

yes so we still have a RB problem then because I don't rate Hutton

• Like 1

yes so we still have a RB problem then because I don't rate Hutton

Shame, he speaks highly of you. 

Thought he was great on Saturday myself and I was mostly good last season too. Possibly the weakest are on the pitch still for me, but not what I would call "bad". 

The squad as a whole now, top to bottom, is really well rounded, balanced and competitive. 

Excellent signing

That central defence is looking very strong. Left back is looking good as well. RB not the strongest-I think with Traore playing, it will have to be Hutton. I've no complaints with him going forward, hopefully his defending will be acceptable.

Welcome Joleon.

Â