limpid

Come on fellas - its early doors! I think Tim has sent them out and told them to keep it tight first half and just make sure we are in the game. Bournemouth are another Swansea (loads of possession without always having an end product).

We're lucky to go in 0-0 half time, but I expect a different approach in the second half.

• Like 3

architects of our own problems. we were ok for the first 20 or so, but then got very sloppy in possession, and let bournemouth get on top. some of our passing has been pathetic.

communication between players looks very poor

Sherwood you need to do something at half-time I know this a new squad and most of these players have never played in this league, I understand it will take time to gel but seriously change things up a bit..

They're a new squad but it doesn't take best friends to be able to pass to feet. They're professional footballers. 10 yard passes to feet is a fundamental you learn at 5-6 years old.

And most of their players have never played in this league before. We're just gutless and shit. Think we can sell em all off and buy a new squad before August ends?

They're really not playing that drastically better than us, get a grip.

At my count, they should be 3-0 up. Except Bacunas free kick, have we had a shot? How many passes have we put together in their final third?

This is awful.

No plan whatsoever.

Gabby and Ayew have been turgid.

Gueye and Veretout anonymous. They are winning the midfield.

Get Gestede on for either Ayew or Gabby.

Think we will be better with Grealish and Gil to be honest.

Clark, Guzan, Amavi and Richards have been OK.

Thus far, Richard's has been decent, Gueye has been okay but largely anonymous, Veretout has done nothing, Amavi has looked reasonable defensively but hasn't been able to join in and Ayew has looked like he's playing at 80%, when you want him to burst forward he turns out, when you want him running onto it he always seems to be coming back. Richards and Amavi okay - all the other debutants a bit pants.

The rest have been themselves, with the exception of Westwood, who's only been himself on the odd very rare occasion and has otherwise been completely invisible.

Bacuna isn't a right back, Richards isn't a centre back, there is no leadership & control in the middle, and Gabby has been absolutely anonymous, so much so that we may as well put a kitten up front.

Sort it out. They should be ahead and would be if they had a decent striker.

Summed it up in one.

Utter shite. Should be 3 down and had we been playing a top team we would be.