limpid

Of all the new signings, Ayew is the one im most uneasy about.

Same, got a bad feeling he will be a big waste of precious money. Will give him a few months to see what he's all about but that first half was very underwhelming

I think he could take a while to settle.

Individual performances are less of a worry for me than our lack of pattern or plan - we've got a lot of players who are capable of doing a thing, but we're playing in a way where none of them are really given the opportunity to do that thing - Veretout is apparently a good creative forward thinking midfielder, he's barely crossed the halfway line; Gueye is box to box, he's barely moved, the front three have spent most of the time with their backs to goal and they're all runners. We're poorly set out. 

Individual performances are less of a worry for me than our lack of pattern or plan - we've got a lot of players who are capable of doing a thing, but we're playing in a way where none of them are really given the opportunity to do that thing - Veretout is apparently a good creative forward thinking midfielder, he's barely crossed the halfway line; Gueye is box to box, he's barely moved, the front three have spent most of the time with their backs to goal and they're all runners. We're poorly set out.

Poorly set up, or is the player just a little nervous and not adjusted to the pace yet to make the right runs forward at the right time?

and the first two times we get hold of the ball we immediately give it away with more sloppy passing

Don't worry. Just bury your head in the sand and everything will be fine.