limpid

Stats look Lambert-esque, 0 shots on target, 1 off target. Not concerned yet though, wouldn't be surprised if Tim told them to keep them out first half before making a push second half.

Sinclair for me has been the worst of the front three by a distance. 

Gabby and Ayew have got onto the ball and been poor with it. Sinclair hasn't been involved, the only touch I really remember was with two men on him, next to our corner flag.

I feel a bit sorry for Bournemouth, they aren't getting an introduction to Premier League football.

SInclair? Ayew hasn't touched the ball at all this half. Sinclair has made a few good runs down the left. It seemed like if we were going to get a goal, it was going to come from Sinclair.

I don't recall seeing Sinclair in their half down the left - I've seen Amavi a few times, but Sinclair has been anonymous, Ayew has been second to the ball on a number of occasions down the right; I'd sooner he was winning it, but at least I know he's out there. Gabby has been our most likely outlet and the best of the three for my money.

I have to agree with Czechlad here, no idea what game you are watching? Sinclair is the only one out of the 3 that looks like he's interested. He skinned their player down the wing the once and had to check back as nothing was in front of him also had another run where the player got booked for pulling him back. What has Gabby done?

We really need to replace Gabby and Westwood if we're to start winning games.