limpid

Sherwood you need to do something at half-time I know this a new squad and most of these players have never played in this league, I understand it will take time to gel but seriously change things up a bit..

They're a new squad but it doesn't take best friends to be able to pass to feet. They're professional footballers. 10 yard passes to feet is a fundamental you learn at 5-6 years old.

And most of their players have never played in this league before. We're just gutless and shit. Think we can sell em all off and buy a new squad before August ends?

People this is a completely new Villa team...what did you expect...Bournemouth has completely trashed Championship with this team and are well gelled together..our players are simply not..we'll get better as we get more games going..

Draw is good here, many teams will loose here against them.

• Like 4

Sherwood you need to do something at half-time I know this a new squad and most of these players have never played in this league, I understand it will take time to gel but seriously change things up a bit..

They're a new squad but it doesn't take best friends to be able to pass to feet. They're professional footballers. 10 yard passes to feet is a fundamental you learn at 5-6 years old.

And most of their players have never played in this league before. We're just gutless and shit. Think we can sell em all off and buy a new squad before August ends?

They're really not playing that drastically better than us, get a grip.

People this is a completely new Villa team...what did you expect...Bournemouth has completely trashed Championship with this team and are well gelled together..our players are simply not..we'll get better as we get more games going..

Draw is good here, many teams will loose here against them.

Bollocks, they've looked nothing special at all. They'll be straight back down.

Edited by Davkaus
  • Like 1