Adama Traore

mwj

Am I missing something..... We're all getting excited about potentially signing a second string player (not even first team reserve) from Barca? Is this not on a par with someone like Josh McEachran from a few years ago?

Yeah, because second string Barca is of the same quality as Chelsea's reserves from years ago.

Or not.

I know What you mean althou his team just got relegated from the second division in Spain.

Am I missing something..... We're all getting excited about potentially signing a second string player (not even first team reserve) from Barca? Is this not on a par with someone like Josh McEachran from a few years ago?

Yeah, because second string Barca is of the same quality as Chelsea's reserves from years ago.

Or not.

I think he makes a good point. Chelsea are know for hoarding promising youth players, as they have for many years, having one of the best reserve sides in the world (won the UEFA Youth league this year). Not seeing how Barca's reserves are clearly of a superiority quality tbh.

Time to get excited guys... Just had it confirmed by my mate who works at the hospital where they do medicals.... And Traore has passed his medical this morning!!

Really pleased with this signing !

EDIT: Just told me he spoke to him aswell, all good news ! The lad is an albion fan but tells me anytime villa are suposedly signing someone wheather they are booked in for medical or he has saw them there. 

Edited by leighavfc
  • Like 1

Time to get excited guys... Just had it confirmed by my mate who works at the hospital where they do medicals.... And Traore has passed his medical this morning!!

Kronks-Mission-Accomplished-Reaction-Gif

• Like 1

EDIT: Just told me he spoke to him aswell, all good news ! The lad is an albion fan but tells me anytime villa are suposedly signing someone wheather they are booked in for medical or he has saw them there. 

Great news Leigh! Which hospital? Could be useful for future reference!

so, let me get this right, we, as in aston villa fc, relegation fodder for the last god knows how many years as ive lost count, have signed one of spains hottest prospects from barcelona, one of the biggest teams in the world?

yeah right!...

Great news Leigh! Which hospital? Could be useful for future reference!

The private hospital in little aston my friend 

:detect:

Edited by leighavfc
  • Like 1

Hope so but how many times has your mate told you about medicals prior to this one?

Albion fan on a wind up?

Good news if true though.

Edited by SeanO

time for the man at computer covered in spunk GIF anyone ??  :lol:

Hope so but how many times has your mate told you about medicals prior to this one?

Albion fan on a wind up?

nah mate, hes a good lad tbh

Hes little brother is villa aswell ! 

you best not be lyin' boy.

• Like 1

Have you heard of Reddit or Twitter? If so, I don't believe you.

:)

Albion fan on a wind up?

Same guy who told you Benteke and Delph were staying having bought apartments in Aston! :P  ;) 

Albion fan on a wind up?

Same guy who told you Benteke and Delph were staying having bought apartments in Aston! :P  ;) 

Nah complete different person, the person who told me about benteke is one of the players father in law and the other came from a footballer who was actually selling his apartment to delph until he did his infamous U turn... i didint say in aston either.... who would believe that lol 

Â