Adama Traore

mwj

A lot of people seem to be missing the point with the buyback clause.

He doesn't have to ever be anywhere near good enough to play for Barca, he just has to be good enough for a team to be willing to pay more than the buyback clause.

That way, say the buyback is £15mil and someone is willing to pay £18mil, they'd negotiate with Barca, he'd be bought back and Barca would claim the profits.

EDIT: BEEN SAID ALREADY, DIDNT READ EVERY COMMENT, MY BAD

In theory it would work like that but in reality it won't because you can't play for more than two teams in a season. I don't think any club would activate a buy-out clause for a player they didn't want themselves.

I'm not sure how it works. It might be down to actually being registered....

Torres was a player for Chelsea, AC Milan and Atletico Madrid in 2015 for example. In fact AC Milan actually payed for Torres so they could loan him out in exchange for Cerci going the other way.

Edited by sexbelowsound
  • Like 1

checked the code on the hospital page:

262s4le.png

Dont suppose you can hack into the CCTV at the hospital while you're at it?

you know that actually is possible using kali linux and some ip software...

...I mean, I have no idea how that could be achievable in any way whatsoever  :ph34r:

• Like 2

That Graham Hunter talk with Sky Sports is on the Transfer Centre, interesting to hear what he at to say about the lad. Its exciting but he's still young and might need to be given sometime to adjust to the move, hopefully fans will appreciate that. 

if he's not an instant success in the shirt i will lead a baying crowd of pitchfork and torch carrying locals to his door

262s4le.png

...I mean, I have no idea how that could be achievable in any way whatsoever  :ph34r:

I'd sincerely hope that it wouldn't be that easy. Security systems should be using up to date encryption methods.

I really hope this one goes through without liver dole or anyone else coming in last minute. Looks a very exciting player if he carries on progressing.

I'm very excited about this one! Never thought we would ever sign a player from FCB!

A lot of people seem to be missing the point with the buyback clause.

He doesn't have to ever be anywhere near good enough to play for Barca, he just has to be good enough for a team to be willing to pay more than the buyback clause.

That way, say the buyback is £15mil and someone is willing to pay £18mil, they'd negotiate with Barca, he'd be bought back and Barca would claim the profits.

EDIT: BEEN SAID ALREADY, DIDNT READ EVERY COMMENT, MY BAD

Who cares? If the choice is signing him with the clause or not signing him its an easy choice. He's a Barcelona player so they can insert what ever they want and I'm sure he'd like the idea of returning to Barcelona in a few years.

It's not the perfect scenario but there's nothing that can be done about the clause, let's just enjoy the fact we may have a potential world class player wearing our shirt. Even if we don't make a massive profit on him, we'll be higher in the league and our reputation will be a lot better.

• Like 3

As per usual with clauses, if it's the difference between the player coming here and not, then it's worth it.

It won't be a disadvantage to Villa. It might limit what we can gain from the player, financially, but it won't be detrimental to us.

The clause will be bigger than the fee we're paying. If he's good enough for somebody to activate it then we'll have gained from him being here, both financially and on the pitch.

• Like 2

Told my lad whos obsessed with Barca that we were trying to sign a Barca player and he said cant wait to see Messi at Villa Park lol said not quite Messi but nearly as good.

If this comes off what a coup this would be he looks the real deal.

262s4le.png

I'd sincerely hope that it wouldn't be that easy. Security systems should be using up to date encryption methods.

Booked in for the circumcision?

262s4le.png

Booked in for the circumcision?

If so I can be more discrete, and beat them on price, just possibly more rusty tools involved.

As per usual with clauses, if it's the difference between the player coming here and not, then it's worth it.

It won't be a disadvantage to Villa. It might limit what we can gain from the player, financially, but it won't be detrimental to us.

The clause will be bigger than the fee we're paying. If he's good enough for somebody to activate it then we'll have gained from him being here, both financially and on the pitch.

Agree with this. If in two years time he's attracting enough interest and bids of more than the buy back fee I'd be happy enough.

The other scenario would be him joining the list of players we can't seem to GIVE AWAY. I know which id rather have.

He looks a decent player, hopefully he turns into a world beater and falls for the club if he comes here, anything else can wait for now

262s4le.png

I'm sure most companies do and as for the UK gov't I'd be very surprised if they didn't.

Â